KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » marvel adventures avengers VS the x-men

marvel adventures avengers VS the x-men
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

marvel adventures avengers VS the x-men

so the marvel adventures avengers:

storm
captain america
hulk
wolverine
giant girl
iron-man
spider-man

VS

the x-men:

cyclops
beast
nightcrawler
rogue
colossus
warpath
havok
strong guy
polaris

^^there are a little extra x-men to compensate for the power on the avengers side

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:52 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: marvel adventures avengers VS the x-men

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
so the marvel adventures avengers:

storm
captain america
hulk
wolverine
giant girl
iron-man
spider-man

VS

the x-men:

cyclops
beast
nightcrawler
rogue
colossus
warpath
havok
strong guy
polaris

^^there are a little extra x-men to compensate for the power on the avengers side

No offense again, but I see Polaris taking all the Avengers by herself. When she's not holding back, she is quite powerful and deadly, even with large numbers. She could stop the blood flow in all of them almost instantly, as soon as that bell rings she could do it. And, if that doesn't kill em immediately (Wolverine for one), Cyke can just pop 'em. And then a few more times, haha.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:58 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Polaris = overrated big grin

I give it to X-men because this version of the avengers sucks stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:11 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

id give it to the x-men too. i think the only one thats really a problem on the avengers side is hulk. but im sure the x-men could incapacitate him somehow. x-men 7/10.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:16 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Grimm22
Polaris = overrated big grin

I give it to X-men because this version of the avengers sucks stick out tongue

Eh, if you say so. When she wants to be, she can be quite the devastating force.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:20 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Eh, if you say so. When she wants to be, she can be quite the devastating force.

Maybe erm

But, she's an awful character, im sorry but there is already one metal manipulating mutant yes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:21 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Maybe erm

But, she's an awful character, im sorry but there is already one metal manipulating mutant yes

and about 10,000 mutants with healing factors, still she has a purpose.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:22 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Maybe erm

THAT, I'll agree with. She is an awful character. I don't really like that she does pretty much the exact same thing as Magneto.

Did they ever determine FOR SURE if she is Magneto's daughter? Like, 100% confirmation? Cuz that was quite a big deal for awhile.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:26 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Soleran
and about 10,000 mutants with healing factors, still she has a purpose.

...Good point.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:27 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

THAT, I'll agree with. She is an awful character. I don't really like that she does pretty much the exact same thing as Magneto.

Did they ever determine FOR SURE if she is Magneto's daughter? Like, 100% confirmation? Cuz that was quite a big deal for awhile.

Yeah she even said she was magneto's daughter no expression

Oh didn't see that one coming roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 06:29 PM
stormfront13

if you think polaris is sucj a huge force...then take her out. i honestly don't get this. in the other avengers thread everyone acts like iron-man is god...now he's nothing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:05 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

if you think polaris is sucj a huge force...then take her out. i honestly don't get this. in the other avengers thread everyone acts like iron-man is god...now he's nothing

He's still very powerful. Just, well, he's made of metal. Polaris pretty much blinks and destroys him.

If we take her off, then I don't know who wins then. I'll have to think about it some.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:14 PM
stormfront13

yes, but iron-man has that trick where he de-magnetizes his suit or somthing like that. he did it once when fighting magneto and ended up defeating him. so that's why i put polaris in because she can't affect his suit.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:37 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

yes, but iron-man has that trick where he de-magnetizes his suit or somthing like that. he did it once when fighting magneto and ended up defeating him. so that's why i put polaris in because she can't affect his suit.

Okay. So she can't affect him. She can still do the same to him that she does to the rest. Stop his bloodflow.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:44 PM
stormfront13

Okay. So she can't affect him. She can still do the same to him that she does to the rest. Stop his bloodflow.

wow...yeah...total miss-calculation on my part. take out polaris and then see who wins.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:56 PM