KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor and aquaman vs The Hulk

Namor and aquaman vs The Hulk
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

Namor and aquaman vs The Hulk

Namor and Aquaman

vs

The Hulk

Can they put the monster down?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:33 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Namor > Hulk

Aquaman >>>> Hulk

Namor AND Aquaman > x100 Hulk no expression

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:35 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Namor > Hulk

Aquaman >>>> Hulk

Namor AND Aquaman > x100 Hulk no expression
Somebody doesn't like the Hulk.

I disagree. I think Namor and Aquaman can take him but I certainly don't believe that either one of them could do it.

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:37 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Somebody doesn't like the Hulk.

I disagree. I think Namor and Aquaman can take him but I certainly don't believe that either one of them could do it.

I like Hulk, but he's stupid and has little to no skill wink

Namor has beaten him numerous times before mainly for these reasons.

Aquaman just mindrapes him big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:39 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

The Hulk is resistant to mind control. I'm not sure that Aquaman could succeed. Then again, I'm not familiar with the current Aquaman.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by badabing
The Hulk is resistant to mind control. I'm not sure that Aquaman could succeed. Then again, I'm not familiar with the current Aquaman.

Heh, I didnt know that erm

Eh, Aquaman still should take down Hulk wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:45 AM
Dalak

I like Hulk, but he's stupid and has little to no skill wink

Namor has beaten him numerous times before mainly for these reasons.

Aquaman just mindrapes him big grin

How many times has he beaten Hulk?

How many were underwater?

Since unspecified this fight is in New York.

When Hulk was weakend from lack of blood and given something that turned him blue and let him breathe underwater Namor tried his usual stuff but Hulk Jumped up and caught him when he was swimming at full speed and smashed him against teh seafloor. The fight ended there, but Hulk was in a much more dominant posisiton then. Now Hulk fights just fine underwater since he no longer needs to breathe.

And what's he going to do, make Hulk have a siezure that his healing factor can take care of in a heartbeat? If you'd like I can post some nice TP resistance feats, not the least of which is Jean having some tiny trouble bringing out the Savage in Onslaught when Hulk wasn't even resisting.

Nukie, FTW!

-Owner of the Lasso of Truth

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:47 AM
Dalak is currently offline Click here to Send Dalak a Private Message Find more posts by Dalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

it's not easy to defeat Hulk

Numbers don't usually help

People have soloed him better than trying gang banging him

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:48 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Dalak

When Hulk was weakend from lack of blood and given something that turned him blue and let him breathe underwater Namor tried his usual stuff but Hulk Jumped up and caught him when he was swimming at full speed and smashed him against teh seafloor. The fight ended there, but Hulk was in a much more dominant posisiton then. Now Hulk fights just fine underwater since he no longer needs to breathe.

And what's he going to do, make Hulk have a siezure that his healing factor can take care of in a heartbeat? If you'd like I can post some nice TP resistance feats, not the least of which is Jean having some tiny trouble bringing out the Savage in Onslaught when Hulk wasn't even resisting.

All you need to know:

Aquaman + Magic Hand = Hulk loses

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:48 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Dalak

Check out the Namor respect thread.

Namor once punched Hulk so hard he reverted back to Banner wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:49 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by batdude123
All you need to know:

Hulk + Pimp Hand = Aquaman loses

yes

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:51 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Check out the Namor respect thread.

Namor once punched Hulk so hard he reverted back to Banner wink

how does that work.........

Pain only helps banner stay as Hulk longer.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:51 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by badabing
I'm a loser.

Yup. yes

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:53 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malo

This fight never goes into the water. It stays on land.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:53 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by batdude123
Yup. yes

eek! laughing

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:54 AM
zbucsz
Pimp

HULK smash puny manfish and puts them into his goldfish tank

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:02 AM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

This is a tough one, because Hulk usually does a lot better when fighting against the odds. He's basically a team smasher thus Ive seen him battle it out with tougher teams than these two. Hulk wins unless the two work well enough together to form a plan.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:06 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
This is a tough one, because Hulk usually does a lot better when fighting against the odds. He's basically a team smasher thus Ive seen him battle it out with tougher teams than these two. Hulk wins unless the two work well enough together to form a plan.
Well, Joe, my thought was that eventually these two are going to figure out that they both do better underwater then on land and they'll try to get Hulk in the water. Between the two of them I think they could do it. That or they just beat on the Hulk till he's so mad they couldn't hurt him with a herald. (that's an exaggeration)

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:11 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zbucsz
Pimp

if they take him to the sea he'll like do a ground pound and make the water do the thing like what moses did

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:15 AM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Well, Joe, my thought was that eventually these two are going to figure out that they both do better underwater then on land and they'll try to get Hulk in the water. Between the two of them I think they could do it. That or they just beat on the Hulk till he's so mad they couldn't hurt him with a herald. (that's an exaggeration)

Aquaman is not namor, he fights just as well underwater as he does on land

Namor and Aquaman destroy hulk in or out of water.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:17 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote