KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs 15 Marines

Batman vs 15 Marines
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman vs 15 Marines

ok, this is Batman off Batman Begins, and he has all the gadgets that he had in that movie including: kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-reinforced bulletproof cowl with an earphone, The Tumbler, utility belt w/ grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, gas capsules, flexible periscope, medikit & cell phone. oh yea and HF transporters in his boots

the Marines have their M4's with M203 grenade launchers attatched with 6 extra 30 round clips each and 5 extra 40mm grenade projectiles, M1911A1 Colt .45 with 3 extra clips, and nightvision goggles.

who takes this??

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:01 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

where does the fight take place?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:20 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathstroke
where does the fight take place?
In Hell!

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:21 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

batman should be able to take at least 15 marines

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 07:04 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Re: Batman vs 15 Marines

Originally posted by braz
ok, this is Batman off Batman Begins, and he has all the gadgets that he had in that movie including: kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-reinforced bulletproof cowl with an earphone, The Tumbler, utility belt w/ grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, gas capsules, flexible periscope, medikit & cell phone. oh yea and HF transporters in his boots

the Marines have their M4's with M203 grenade launchers attatched with 6 extra 30 round clips each and 5 extra 40mm grenade projectiles, M1911A1 Colt .45 with 3 extra clips, and nightvision goggles.

who takes this??

Pencil pushing marines or the recon guys? If it's the recon guys I gotta go with them...with casualities of course.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:19 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

My brother-in-law is a Marine. I've been to the base and met him and his friends. Excellent shots, very good with weapons; but if you get close to them...

They're screwed. No h2h skills whatsoever. Batman wins.

Whoah!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 10:09 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

You've obviously never met a recon marine then.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 10:20 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well if you say they have nightvision goggles. It's pretty evident the fight is taking place during nightime.

Okay, Marines just like Ninjas are pretty deadly with their weapons. However, their stealth tactics may not be the equivalent of Batman. In this scenerio Batman does not take the marines in a full frontal attack. He will rely on sneaking and surprise attack.

Batman most likely will be wounded. But he wins over this one.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 05:00 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

:NINJA:
LOL ninja i sya bats

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:41 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

fight takes place in Gotham, AT NIGHT like Wrath said. lol. and yes, these are recon special forces marines, the best of the best. and IMO, i agree that Batman could take them, but still come out on top with a few cuts or bruises. but like wrath said also, he wont attack them directly just like in Batman Begins, he'll use stealth. duh. and just pick them apart a few at a time. and if he sees a big group of them together, he'll drop maybe a couple flashbangs and nerve gas capsules to distort them and handle them h2h wise from there. smile Batman 7-8/10

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:20 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i say batman makes the youngest one wet his pants LOL jk jk jk

meh who knows

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:49 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I see bats winning with sneeking around a wherehouse picking them out 1 by 1, but not all at once.

I mean does it now take a small army to take out batman?! eek!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:18 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Batman can definitly take 15 marines yes

However 15 Navy Seals is a different story wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:37 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Re: Batman vs 15 Marines

Originally posted by braz

who takes this??

The Marines win in about 3 seconds. If I'm not mistaken in the movie Fox tells Bruce that the Nomex survival suit can stop a bullet as long as it is not a head on shot. Now against 15 Marines with military assault rifles, I highly doubt that Batman's suit could take that level of firepower or that he'd have time to attack the Marines before they can take aim and pull their triggers.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:18 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Batman vs 15 Marines

Originally posted by TheKahn
The Marines win in about 3 seconds. If I'm not mistaken in the movie Fox tells Bruce that the Nomex survival suit can stop a bullet as long as it is not a head on shot. Now against 15 Marines with military assault rifles, I highly doubt that Batman's suit could take that level of firepower or that he'd have time to attack the Marines before they can take aim and pull their triggers.

To quote: "Everything but a straight shot." smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:25 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The marines.. realizing who their enemy is... start rubbing against each other... and doing the Bat-tootsie. Batman begins getting amorous feelings.. and soon everyone wins a one-nighter with bats..

Sure Bats is gonna keep saying he that the marines keep beating off on him.. but the marines seem more pissed that Batman keeps shitting on them...

ahhh. .. snl how i miss thee.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:43 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

no expression

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:48 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by rotiart
The marines.. realizing who their enemy is... start rubbing against each other... and doing the Bat-tootsie. Batman begins getting amorous feelings.. and soon everyone wins a one-nighter with bats..

Sure Bats is gonna keep saying he that the marines keep beating off on him.. but the marines seem more pissed that Batman keeps shitting on them...

ahhh. .. snl how i miss thee.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

i second that blink mmkk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:52 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Re: Re: Batman vs 15 Marines

Originally posted by TheKahn

well i gotta disagree with ya there. because. the marines will most likely be broken up into groups, and batman would take down each one one at a time. and yes, his suit is bulletproof. its $300,000. it DEFLECTS anything meaning any kinds of bullets if i remember correctly from the movie and the Batman Begins visual guide, except for a straight shot which is like a point blank range shot, and id be damned if u were within point-blank range of Batman long enough to take him down before he knows ur right there and knocks u out in about....0.0036563478 mila seconds. big grin and besides, how can u hit what u cant see?? nightvision wont give them all the help in the world. Batman takes this. 7/10.

Last edited by braz on Jul 6th, 2006 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 09:00 PM