KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » G.I. Joe vs. the Punisher

Who takes it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Joe 2 50.00%
Punisher 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

G.I. Joe vs. the Punisher
Started by: thisredbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thisredbox
Listener

G.I. Joe vs. the Punisher

a real american hero, G.I. Joe takes on the Punisher...streets of New York, no prep. both have weapons they would normally be seen with on panel. who would win, and why/how?

is knowing really half the battle? if so, is the other half kicking someone's butt??

go!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:19 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

big PUN
shoots with

this gun

bi bi joe

Attachment: punisherbullseye1.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:23 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

There is no G.I. Joe it is just the title isn't it

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:24 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

G. I. Joe (a.k.a. Joseph B. Colton) graduated in 1960 from the United States Military Academy at West Point, receiving the academy's highest possible honors. An expert marksman, he is proficient with all modern weaponry from M60 machine guns to attack helicopters and L.A.W.'s (Light Armored Weapons). Recruited by Special Forces, Colton was destined for military glory, quickly distinguishing himself as an outstanding Green Beret. In 1963, after participating in "ultra" top secret combat operations and extensive tours of duty in trouble spots around the world, 1st Lt. Joseph B. Colton became the most decorated–and most feared–battlefield soldier the world had ever known. Recognizing Colton's innate combat skills and his warrior heart pumping courage through his veins, then President, John F.Kennedy, secretly selected him to create and command an ULTIMATE freedom fighting force. Other ranking soldiers had been passed over for this elite, presidential appointment. Colton was issued his code name "G. I. Joe," and began building his team with the toughest men the armed services could muster. From there, G. I. Joe would change the course of military history and re-define the word hero!

smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:28 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thisredbox
Gen. Joseph B. Colton (aka G.I. Joe) smile

Which one is he show a pic please

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:29 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

(please log in to view the image)

lemme look for a better pic smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:31 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

frank wins

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 11:35 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

ok ok, the weapons thing might be unfair, the punisher has fantasy weapons...lets make it more even...

each character has a) a handgun, b) a shotgun and c) an ak-47

go!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:35 AM
lilnutta12

pun still wins
the gun i showed would dtill class as shotgun

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:59 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

hmm..what about with a real shotgun?smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:57 PM