KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mindless Savage War-Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor/ HP Doomsday

Mindless Savage War-Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor/ HP Doomsday
Started by: SuperChangeling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mindless Savage War-Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor/ HP Doomsday

The fight takes place inside a supermassive black-hole the phoenix tapped into the hulk's mind and amped him to a mindless savage war-hulk! The black-Hole is constantly makeing him stronger beacuse it makes him mad that he cant excape the extreme gravtational pull.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:02 AM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

hulk 10/10

LOSES!!!!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:03 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

i win

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:03 AM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well considering no such thing exists. Please noone post here so Superchangling gets it through his head to stop making these kinds of posts.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:04 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Mindless Savage War-Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor/ HP Doomsday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The fight takes place inside a supermassive black-hole the phoenix tapped into the hulk's mind and amped him to a mindless savage war-hulk! The black-Hole is constantly makeing him stronger beacuse it makes him mad that he cant excape the extreme gravtational pull.
im sorry, but did anyone else, find this funny? laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:05 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Thor..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

God... DAMMIT!!!! mad I am so f*ckin sick of this crap. HULK LOSES TO THOR, HE LOSES TO SUPERMAN, HE LOSES TO BLACK ADAM, HE LOSES TO GLADIATOR, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! mad mad mad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:12 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by batdude123
God... DAMMIT!!!! mad I am so f*ckin sick of this crap. HULK LOSES TO THOR, HE LOSES TO SUPERMAN, HE LOSES TO BLACK ADAM, HE LOSES TO GLADIATOR, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! mad mad mad
Anger management anyone..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:13 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

!!!!! mad mad mad
you forgot batman!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

just don't respond. and maybe like faeries. if we don't believe in him anymore. he'll go away.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I hope so. sad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:17 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

!!!!! mad mad mad

Actually the hulk beats all those guys.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:26 AM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

What the f**k? no

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

YOU'RE SUCH A F*CKIN IDIOT!!! mad HE SHOULDN'T BE BEATING ANY OF THOSE GUYS EVEN ONE TIME OUT OF 10. mad mad mad mad mad

One Big Mob
Dead

not black adam. laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by bigbran
not black adam. laughing laughing laughing

Not any of them dammit!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:28 AM
HisMajestyAC43

hulk:HULK Smash!!
WMThor: no hulk dieth, hethen.
Hulk: *croak*

and scene.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:29 AM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
hulk:HULK Smash!!
WMThor: no hulk dieth, hethen.
Hulk: *croak*

and scene.

Or he steals Hulk's soul, or he teleports him to a different dimension, or he godblasts him, etc... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! mad mad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:30 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU'RE SUCH A F*CKIN IDIOT!!! mad HE SHOULDN'T BE BEATING ANY OF THOSE GUYS EVEN ONE TIME OUT OF 10. mad mad mad mad mad

Why do you think the Hulk is so weak?????? He broke onslaughts armor and held is own against superman, and he beat galaxy master AND thor, this hulk is stronger than the hulks that did all that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:30 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

GOD you guys are pathetic. I already told you to stop acknowledging his threads. Its obvious he's just a middle child seeking attention. Just step away and give him none. Like tinkerbell this faerie will go away.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 12:31 AM