KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » marvel zeus vs surtur

marvel zeus vs surtur
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

marvel zeus vs surtur

im not sure if this has been done before..if it has, my bad, dont bite my head off...

anyway, surtur invades olympus with zeus absent..zeus returns to find olympus burned down and all the other gods defeated..he turns bloodlust..who owns who?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:29 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Odin and Zeus are equal.
Olympian Might and Odin Force are equal.
Zeus will beat Surtur.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:34 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

i think so too..thanks!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:48 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

If surtur has his Sword he'll win.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:49 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

sh*t! how could i forget twighlight! **kicks self**

twighlight isnt allowed..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:52 PM
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
sh*t! how could i forget twighlight! **kicks self**

twighlight isnt allowed..

Then probably Zeus olympus would be destoyed though.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:57 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

still? even without twilight? i thought hed have a go..zeus would be missin an arm and his head might be burned bald, but..still..win..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:04 PM
Deadline

This would be quite even, didnt Odin fight Surt before? That means Surt is on the similar level as Odin and Zeus.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yeah.... but Odin died while fighting Surtur.... and that was with the help of Thor, Tarene and most of the Asgardian wariors

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:25 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the sword prevented odin from summoning all of the odinpower. no reason to think it would affect zeus in anyway OTHER than as a really big sword. in later issues, i'm pretty sure the odinpower was shown to be greater than surtur. if odin>surtur, then it follows zeus>surtur. but i think the levels of power are very close.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

zeus

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 07:25 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Odinforce is greater than Zeus' personal power. Odin's full power was augmented by his brothers, so in essence Odin is three in one, and even with this might he struggles with Surtur. Zeus will lose this one guys.

Surtur FTW.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 08:45 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Odinforce is greater than Zeus' personal power. Odin's full power was augmented by his brothers, so in essence Odin is three in one, and even with this might he struggles with Surtur. Zeus will lose this one guys.

Surtur FTW.

yes

I concur

Attachment: odin.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 08:50 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Odinforce is a form of magical manipulation, zeus also possessed a vast form of magial manipulation, plus he is an elemental with the powers of the heavens his to control and he have precognition that make the spidey sense look like crap zeus is by all means odin equal as marvel have stated and even if you read the profiles of other skyfather their energy powers are either said to be on par with odin or zeus or below odin and zeus

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 08:53 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote