KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman vs annihilus

superman vs annihilus
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Shocked superman vs annihilus

this is post crisis superman.
this is the current annihilus, we have seen him pawn quaser, and nova.
we can also say hes above classic, which beat thor.
they fight on an asteroid. who wins?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

yup, i think we all agree annihilus will win!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

as long as superman loses i dont care.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:56 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: superman vs annihilus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
this is post crisis superman.
this is the current annihilus, we have seen him pawn quaser, and nova.
we can also say hes above classic, which beat thor.
they fight on an asteroid. who wins?
Superman.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:43 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

yeah regardless Superman has taken much tougher foes and should win here too

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:45 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

ife he can beat thor he can beat supes at least 6/10

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:47 AM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Redatom65
yeah regardless Superman has taken much tougher foes and should win here too
much tougher foes. abc logic if ive ever heard it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:51 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

that's what it basically is

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:52 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

thats what i thought.
thanos has beaten surfer but that holds no ground when hes put up against supes.
hasnt annihilus beaten surfer as well?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:54 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I don't have the full collection of annihilation yet. so i'll reserve judgement.. annihilus was originally a f4 foe... amazing that he's climbed to such heights to challenge superman and have people voting he'd win.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:55 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

hes pretty tough.
and galactus was a f4 foe too.
and i think when the whol annil=hilation cums out, wwe'll be bumping this thread.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:25 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well yah, but to say that he easily takes quasar, who I personally would put as higher than pre annihilation surfer...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:27 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Annihilus with prep wins yes

Without prep, Supes wins big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:28 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Superman ko'ed Thor in one punch, in a cannon cross over, that and he caught Mjolnir with his hand, dislike it or not it was cannon.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:29 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

again crossovers equal shit.
to use crossovers, is like using christmas special books.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:33 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Jesse7
Superman ko'ed Thor in one punch, in a cannon cross over, that and he caught Mjolnir with his hand, dislike it or not it was cannon.

Superman, my little newbie, ko'ed Thor after a brawl in which they smacked each other down pretty bad, and Thor took a full blast of heat vision, tough it was major bullshit, cause the Thunder God was blasted from Firelord, without any injury reported.
And in the first issue, 1blow from Mjolnir sent Supes into a skyscraper, and took him a while to get up.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:51 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Originally posted by soxfn89
ife he can beat thor he can beat supes at least 6/10

Hate to burst your bubble, but Superman knocked out Thor in the Marvel/DC crossover, and withstood a hammer throw to the face despite its magical properties. So if Annhilus beat Thor and Superman did too, and superman's durability level is higher, then Superman wins with a landslide.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:53 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Sirius77
Hate to burst your bubble, but Superman knocked out Thor in the Marvel/DC crossover, and withstood a hammer throw to the face despite its magical properties. So if Annhilus beat Thor and Superman did too, and superman's durability level is higher, then Superman wins with a landslide.
wow!! how do i respond to this?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:54 PM
-K-M-

I was pissed Annihilus [SPOILER - highlight to read]: drained Quasar

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:57 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote