KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Silver Surfer

IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Silver Surfer

imagine.... Hercules.. has manhandled Fireloard.... a guy... who is equal to the Silver Surfer

so..... has Immortal Hercules a chance to win against Silver Surfer

what happens... if Hercules will grab Surfer.....

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:25 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Herc gets his ass whooped. Even if he managed to grab SS, he couldn't dish out enough damage before SS releases himself.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:27 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Silver Surfer 12/10.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:28 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. Silver Surfer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
imagine.... Hercules.. has manhandled Fireloard.... a guy... who is equal to the Silver Surfer

HEY, this is the Guy that said Herc would Physically DESTROY the Juggernaut.

Man if you like Herc so much stop putting him up against these monsters.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:34 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

Hercules has manhandled the FireLord

i know from 2 fights between Firelord and Silver Surfer
1:1

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:35 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

what i want to say is...

that an ANGRY Hercules....... IS A BEAST

a weapon... physically .. perhaps the strongest purest in Marvel (beside a very angry Hulk... and of course..the .. HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

ANGRY HERCULES..... indeed.... is more than .. awesome

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:38 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

what i want to say is...

that an ANGRY Hercules....... IS A BEAST

a weapon... physically .. perhaps the strongest purest in Marvel (beside a very angry Hulk... and of course..the .. HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

ANGRY HERCULES..... indeed.... is more than .. awesome

eek!

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:40 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

IMMORTAL HERCULES.. is .. physically.. the only guy.. who a Mindless or Savage Hulk will respect...
because.. he is nearly his own level

Immortal Hercules gave Hulk a run for his money
i would love to see a match between

IMMORTAL HERCULES vs. GLADIATOR (well confident)

wow.... what a battle

2 very self-confident individuals

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:47 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

... Whats with all the ellipses?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Whats with all the ellipses?

Its.......the in thing.....talking.....like William Shatner.....can....get......enough.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:54 PM
Betageuze

to srankmissingnin:

you are watching at... a really Marvel comic fan... guy....

i dont know very much about.... because i am no child any more.... to old.. and to less time... to really know about what happen in present in the comic lines...

but..... i was a big fan .. of the "good old comic times"

the good old stories..... "its clobberin time".......
"nobody is stronger than Hulk.. nobody"

i loved.. to "smell" the pages of the good old comic books....

i like it very much.. to remember this good times.... when i and 2 friends each week walked to the comic shop... 10kilometres... by feet... to get the newest ones.. of MARVEL

this were the 80ies.....

good old Marvel Time....

god bless Stan Lee

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:56 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Firelord equal to Surfer? Who lied to you? huh

Anyway, I don't see why you keep mentioning Hulk respecting Hercules, cause Surfer's owned Hulk every time they've met. Surfer is out of Hercules' league.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:15 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Tron
Firelord equal to Surfer? Who lied to you? huh

Anyway, I don't see why you keep mentioning Hulk respecting Hercules, cause Surfer's owned Hulk every time they've met. Surfer is out of Hercules' league.

Indeed.

Not only is the Surfer potentially stronger than Hercules, it wouldn't even matter if he had the strength of an average human.

Let me explain:

The...power...cosmic, the power....cosmic is...just...just too...amazing. Too...amazing...Hercules...while...strong, while strong....is nothing.....nothing to Surfer....

Not...not a thing....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:30 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed.

Not only is the Surfer potentially stronger than Hercules, it wouldn't even matter if he had the strength of an average human.

Let me explain:

The...power...cosmic, the power....cosmic is...just...just too...amazing. Too...amazing...Hercules...while...strong, while strong....is nothing.....nothing to Surfer....

Not...not a thing....

Not in the Marvel Universe but in yours, well, seems anything goes.

In Marvel's books, Hercules is a physical match for Thor, who, according to the publisher of these comics, is one of the most physically powerful beings in the entire universe.

Thor has repeatedly manhandled the Surfer. The only difference between Hercules and Thor is that Hercules is much a more skilled grappler. He would have the surfer (and maybe even Thor) twisted into a pretzel before he knew what was going on. And if the surfer didnt relent, Hercules would bend him in two till his shiny skin cracked like an egg. That is the way the Marvel universe has worked for decades. You are welcome to make the surfer as powerful as you want in your universe, just dont confuse that with decades of Marvel history.

If you want to compare the power cosmic with the power of Marvel's gods, look no further than Beta Ray Bill's mini series.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:45 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by aliveinboston

In Marvel's books, Hercules is a physical match for Thor, who, according to the publisher of these comics, is one of the most physically powerful beings in the entire universe.

Thor has repeatedly manhandled the Surfer. The only difference between Hercules and Thor is that Hercules is much a more skilled grappler. He would have the surfer (and maybe even Thor) twisted into a pretzel before he knew what was going on. And if the surfer didnt relent, Hercules would bend him in two till his shiny skin cracked like an egg. That is the way the Marvel universe has worked for decades. You are welcome to make the surfer as powerful as you want in your universe, just dont confuse that with decades of Marvel history.

If you want to compare the power cosmic with the power of Marvel's gods, look no further than Beta Ray Bill's mini series.

You're right, Hercules like Thor, is one of the Earth's most powerful heroes, PHYSICALLY. But, unlike Thor, he doesn't wield a decent amount of magic, or one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel U. Hercules' strength and fighting skills don't help him here. Surfer could leave Hercules in a smoldering crater, or turn him into a Fig Newton. He's outclassed by the power Cosmic.

And, the only thing making Hercules similar to Beta Ray Bill, like Thor, is strength.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:26 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

*laughs*

Your point? We have never seen the Surfer's lifting feats, but we know he is class 100 at a base, and can amp it to potentially unlimited levels with the power cosmic.

But as I said, it wouldn't matter if the Surfer had an average human's strength. He can fly around at hundreds of times the speed of light, and, as TRON said, leave (what's left of) Hercules in a smoking crater.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:29 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

umm surfer, pwnzrs hercules. there are way too many ways he could do it. the only thing herc has got going for him is strength, and that is possibly matched by the surfer. when you add the rest of surfer's abilities, herc goes down faster than you can say... well he's already down.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:09 AM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Cant really compare Thor and Herc. Herc. just doesnt have the versatility that Thors has. SS wins 10/10

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:50 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

It seems you are ignoring a good bit of Marvel history.

1. Hercules has never been Thor's physical superior. Equal, maybe. Their physical battles are usually stalemates, and Thor gets the advantage when he starts drawing on Mjolnir.

2. Thor has never "manhandled" the Surfer in an even fight. There have always been extenuating circumstances every time they've been in combat against each other; powerups, mind-control, and so forth.

3. Surfer is not at a disadvantage in purely physical combat. He has dominated Classic Abomination (Surfer was weakened at the time), traded blows with a Gladiator/Unipowered Krosakis, knocked Lunatik silly, and recently, held his own against Hulk and his team of superhuman Gladiators.

And all of this before Surfer's recent Annihilation power up. Hercules will not be cracking the Surfer like an egg anytime soon in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 04:04 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Tron and some other gents are correct. The reason Thor does consistantly so well against Surfer its because of his raw power and versability, that Hercules barring some mystical gear (ala myth) doesnt have.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 8th, 2006 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:08 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote