KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You versus Silver Surfer, Superman

You versus Silver Surfer, Superman
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You versus Silver Surfer, Superman

U pick a street-leveler. 1 from DC, 1 from Marvel that are chosen to be Heralds of Galactus....However they only have 1 week to prepare themselves to battle, and learn their new abilities. Abilities stack though so say you pick Pyro, he'd transform into a firelord type character. But use your imagination and create good Heralds

criteria
non omega-level mutants
no time-travelers
no reality-changing
no super types (Sentry, Thor)(Black Adam, Wonder Woman

do u think u could defeat them

this is Clark and Norrin at their purest non-contaminated form not the god-like entities fanboys know n love

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Deathstroke and Black Panther

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:43 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

bone claws wolverine... oh no omegas!!
oh well. bone claws wolverine, and batman.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
bone claws wolverine... oh no omegas!!
oh well. bone claws wolverine, and batman.
no reality-changing mad evil face

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:46 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Deathstroke and Black Panther or Cap and Bats.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:46 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Invisible Woman shifty

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:47 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Captain America and Batman. Merge to Become.. CapMan!!!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:48 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by General Kon-El
no reality-changing mad evil face
laughing laughing

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke and Black Panther or Cap and Bats.

Nah...I mean, they're great, but I would pick someone that has to be constantly creative with their powers.

I'm not sure who, I just think that someone who is REALLY creative with the power cosmic would be more of a threat than someone who is just a great strategiest/tactician.

[IMG][/IMG]

Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

thanos and darkseid.....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:49 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Soljer
Nah...I mean, they're great, but I would pick someone that has to be constantly creative with their powers.

I'm not sure who, I just think that someone who is REALLY creative with the power cosmic would be more of a threat than someone who is just a great strategiest/tactician.
Your saying DS doesn't have Raw Power?!?!?!?!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plastic man and Spiderman Would be perfect to be Galactus's Heralds. Thier abilities amped to Cosmic Lvls would make them Perfect. One would be so indestructible and one would be so fast. His SPider sense augmented by the power cosmic would make him unable to be touched or even beaten. These two would rule.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:54 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I still think Invisible Woman would be awesome...considering its already been done, just with Johnny erm

oh and from DC?? Ill take me....ummmm.....Beast Boy??
nah Ill take
Raven evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Your saying DS doesn't have Raw Power?!?!?!?!

I didn't say he wasn't a powerful street leveller, I just said That I would prefer someone who constantly has to be creative with their power.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:56 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I still think Invisible Woman would be awesome...considering its already been done, just with Johnny erm

oh and from DC?? Ill take me....ummmm.....Beast Boy??

Raven evil face

Invisible Man rocked balls.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:57 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Howsabout Nova with the World Mind amped by the power cosmic... so that he doesn't risk going insane...

Captain America.. pulls a goku... Super Jobbaman x 10000000

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I didn't say he wasn't a powerful street leveller, I just said That I would prefer someone who constantly has to be creative with their power.
wink

Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Co-sign thats why I said no omegas, because people tend to confuse "potential" for greatness, with greatness.

I'd chose Storm...imagine her powers on a cosmic scale

solar storms would destroy galaxies
create black holes
meteor showers
solar flares
class 100+ strength
superhuman endurance durability
light speed

light speed

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 09:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Co-sign thats why I said no omegas, because people tend to confuse "potential" for greatness, with greatness.

I'd chose Storm...imagine her powers on a cosmic scale

solar storms would destroy galaxies
create black holes
meteor showers
solar flares
class 100+ strength
superhuman endurance durability
light speed

light speed

The surfer can already pretty much match all that... wink.

EDIT: Oh, also...hasn't storm been theorized to be an omega?

I mean, hell, if you can use Storm, imagine Gambit (New Sun) with the power cosmic! eek!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Soljer on Aug 9th, 2006 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:01 PM
MJOILNIR

The surfer can already pretty much match all that... wink.

Man your ready to start arguing with a woman laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote