KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Egyptian God Cards vs Thor (king) Odin and Zeus

Egyptian God Cards vs Thor (king) Odin and Zeus
Started by: Basti0n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Egyptian God Cards vs Thor (king) Odin and Zeus

The 3 egyptian gods

Ra
Slifer
Obilisk

vs
King Thor
Odin
Zeus

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:50 AM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

do i have to explain the rules?
.....closing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think this thread has been done before. I searched and couldnt find it so whats you problem you onyl joined a month ago so who the hell do you think you are?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:54 AM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Basti0n
I dont think this thread has been done before. I searched and couldnt find it so whats you problem you onyl joined a month ago so who the hell do you think you are?

laughing out loud
but it is against the rules though so yeah it's getting closed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:55 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

how is it against the rules?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:56 AM
Mr.Biscuits

how is it against the rules?

Read them.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:57 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

only comic characters! and i joined 2 months ago....closing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are comic book characters, i can go to any comic book store in my city and buy a yugioh comic.

and the only person who can clos is a mod your word is worthless.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:58 AM
Mr.Biscuits

They are comic book characters, i can go to any comic book store in my city and buy a yugioh comic.

and the only person who can clos is a mod your word is worthless.

Manga and Comics are two different things.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:59 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

no, my word is the truth!!
and you can also pick up a comic, and see the cards in there? what comic store do you go to?
.....closing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:00 AM
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you idiot the card game is based on a comic book that is sold all over north america.

Not closed........

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:02 AM
Board Walker

Tongue

Bigbran you can't close threads nor are you a mod stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:03 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

no member bashing!
and is yugioh, more known for its cards/show, or its comics?
heres the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

i can guarantee your going to see this post quoted when this thread goes.........closing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:04 AM
Mr.Biscuits

No you idiot the card game is based on a comic book that is sold all over north america.

Not closed........

manga not comic try again.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:04 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jesse7
Bigbran you can't close threads nor are you a mod stick out tongue
i'd like to think of myself, as a rule pusher. one day, one day.... i might have the power to do this.......closing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:05 AM
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bigbran i reported you to the mods, you have no authority here and its pathetic that you think you do.

LOL no matter what this guy says its nto closed feel free to post

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:06 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Egyptian God Cards vs Thor (king) Odin and Zeus

The 3 egyptian gods

Ra
Slifer
Obilisk

vs
King Thor
Odin
Zeus
King Thor's, Odin's, and Zeus's ATK and DEF are 9999. THey win shifty

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:07 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Basti0n, although bigbran doesnt have the authority to close a thread, that was rather mean of you to bash him, one of the rules is no member bashing.

It's sort of like a community here in a way, treat one another with respect not name calling or insults.

P.S. I don't really like mod reporting unless its some thing severe.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:07 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Bigbran i reported you to the mods, you have no authority here and its pathetic that you think you do.

LOL no matter what this guy says its nto closed feel free to post
Am i the one that was bashing a member, because he was trying to tell him the rules?
And if you didn't read the rules, then that's not my problem, however some of us have, and we know them without going back and looking at them. I'm sorry but if your going to act like that, then you can get out!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:11 AM
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

they bashed me and were rude to me first, I dont find a person who pretends to have authority funny just sad and the mods can tell me if my thread is wrong or nto him doing it is rude.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:11 AM