KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ion vs. Full powered Galactus

Ion vs. Full powered Galactus
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Ion vs. Full powered Galactus

I know little about Ion except that he was close to that of a God. Galactus on the other hand i've known to be extremely powerful and is always made known to not use all of his power. What if Galactus did use 100% of his powers and abilities. Fight takes place in the cosmos.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:50 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Ion 6/10.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:02 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

ION makes himself breakfast back on Earth, while having another him draw his new issue, and another of him run to the store for sugar, and another stopping a war across the universe, while one of him fights Galactus.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:07 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Ion vs. Full powered Galactus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I know little about Ion except that he was close to that of a God. Galactus on the other hand i've known to be extremely powerful and is always made known to not use all of his power. What if Galactus did use 100% of his powers and abilities. Fight takes place in the cosmos.
If full-powered Galactus means the version that devoured Eternity, then he devours Ion as well. Ion would take it against an Average-fed Galactus, however.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:22 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

now i wonder is there a 100% wolverine

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:23 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ion wins his powers where limitless and he didnt even have as much power as parallax just knew how to use it better

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:28 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Is this classic or current ion?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:35 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Galactus Full power = Eternity

If Ion can destroy a Universe, then big G loses.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:47 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mr Master

not good logic, anyone basically in comics today can destroy a universe, its not that big of feat.
big g was said to be able to destroy the universe 10x over, but that doesnt mean hes more or less than eternity.
until big g gets his own comic( so he doesnt job in it) we won't see him do any feats. so in other words, ion will win, from lack of good showings from g.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:15 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

not good logic, anyone in comics basically can destroy a universe. its not that big of a feat anymore. big g was said to be able to destroy the universe 10x over, but that doesnt make him more or less than eternity.
so until he gets his own comic(so he wouldnt job) we can say ion will win from lack of good feats for big g.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by bigbran
not good logic, anyone in comics basically can destroy a universe. its not that big of a feat anymore. big g was said to be able to destroy the universe 10x over,

On panel, Full powered Galactus is Eternity, (you seen the Doom scans)

What was said Galactus was able to do is inconsequential, since it has never happened on panel.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

On panel, Full powered Galactus is Eternity, (you seen the Doom scans)

What was said Galactus was able to do is inconsequential, since it has never happened on panel.
ya i know, but like i said, when he gets good feats, that he does something in them, then we can actaully put him in battles, knowing he can do this and that.
its so stupid they ruin such a great character

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:16 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

and also eternity doesnt have feats either.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:16 PM
doctorstrongbad

Full Powered Galactus wins this fight.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:18 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by lilnutta12
now i wonder is there a 100% wolverine
R.O.F.L.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:20 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I agree with Mr. M, Galactus has never shown on panel to be 10x eternity, speculation holds grounds on against on panel feats.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:20 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jesse7
I agree with Mr. M, Galactus has never shown on panel to be 10x eternity, speculation holds grounds on against on panel feats.
destroying the universe 10x and being 10x eternity is different.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:23 PM
Board Walker

Galactus has also never shown to be able to destroy the universe 10x over, no on panel feat to say other wise.

On Panel Feats>>>Speculation

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:25 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by bigbran
ya i know, but like i said, when he gets good feats, that he does something in them, then we can actaully put him in battles, knowing he can do this and that.
its so stupid they ruin such a great character

But you do know what he can do.

When Dr. Doom became Full powered Galactus, he became one with the universe.

Basically absolute control of the Universe, but it was very specific in depicting his power to be no greater than a Universal scale.

Galactus at Full power.
(please log in to view the image)

This is Dr. Doom....after Absorbing Galactus's power...and Galactus's Ship.

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 12th, 2006 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:32 PM
leonheartmm

when the HELL did galactus devour eternity?! he cant do that. he only keeps the balance between eternity and death and is even weaker than the inbetweener.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:39 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote