KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Thanos has the cosmic cube. Scarlet Witch as of currently. Who will win?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:50 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no match. wanda wins.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:53 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:01 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah it appears she altered the universe, as the Kree appeared to be altered.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:03 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Hmm...

1. It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
2. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? She does still have human level durability right? Best case scenario for Wanda, they split 50/50.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Last edited by Winter Soldier on Aug 12th, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:22 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crease
Hmm...

1. If she still has human level durability I'd be inclined to think she'd still lose. She took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"
2.It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
3. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? This is obviously her best case scenario, in which case thay split 50/50.

1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.
2. Choas Magic doesn't actually exist, it was created by Wanda

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:26 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

98% is how much she rid of there powers

some have gain back alot of there powers

but it looks like alot wont beacause gabriel summers has stolen loads of the power

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:31 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by King_Mungi
1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.

Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:45 PM
-K-M-

Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

Meh! not arguing she would win or lose, as I hated House of M

Yeah she has, she took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:47 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Which is exactly why i gave thanos the cosmic cube. thought it might balance the scale a bit

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:45 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

i dont think that she could directly do anything to thanos... like stated, maybe to his surroundings, but winning in that fashion would be difficult. on the other hand though, thanos weilds the power cosmic, and with a cosmic cube, couldn't he just create a reality in which she didn't exist?

or does the cosmic cube not affect wanda?

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:02 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Thanos is not beyond universal/multiversal reality manipulation which Wanda did on a scale no other character has before, except for the one time with the HOTU and IG.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:04 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

nobody said she effected the multiverse she'd wn this battle though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 09:18 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

She did affect the multiverse, or did you not read that the Chaos wave caused a rip in the fabric of the universe to another, or some thing like that, that means more then 1 universe, thus multiversal.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 09:19 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

wanda didnt threaten the universe, not the multiverse, not even the MEGA VERSE she became a threat to the OMNIVERSE! thas why the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma came to ASK her to stop nicely. shed possibly even be a match for lucifer/micheal.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 09:30 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I wouldnt say Omniverse, that means she threatened DC, and Image, etc. other comic companies, if anything at the most she did was Multiversal, as in strictly within marvel.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 09:31 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King_Mungi

Ugh, I HATE Bendis for Avengers: Dissamebelled! mad

*Punches Bendis*

Thats for the Ultimate Deadpool arc!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:31 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by bigbran
wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team.
Would it help if i give Wanda bone claws?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:32 PM
-K-M-

Oh yes didn't Wanda Choas Wave did in fact alter other realities such as Captain Britian had to step in and stop it

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:44 PM