KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elektra and the Hand vs Ra's al Gul and the League of Assasins

Elektra and the Hand vs Ra's al Gul and the League of Assasins
Started by: Basti0n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elektra and the Hand vs Ra's al Gul and the League of Assasins

who wins?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:54 PM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Elektra of course

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:41 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Does this include everyone that's ever been with the League of Assassins? Cause if so, I'd say the Hand gets owned.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:12 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
Does this include everyone that's ever been with the League of Assassins? Cause if so, I'd say the Hand gets owned.

Tron has spoken everyone. Now shut up!!! mad

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:14 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by batdude123

*Sigh*

At least you aren't still doing the 'Tronimized' bullshit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:23 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

If you include everyone in the League the Hand really gets annihilated. they have no way to beat them.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:26 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
*Sigh*

At least you aren't still doing the 'Tronimized' bullshit.

Tronimized. no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:34 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Then what about everyone who's fought along side the Hand?

I'm pretty sure Wolverine has even though he was mind controlled.

Plus isn't Northstar in the Hand now?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:38 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop the swearing in my thread and if you cant act civilized then both of you shut up.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:39 AM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Basti0n
Stop the swearing in my thread and if you cant act civilized then both of you shut up.

laughing Telling a Mod to shut up isn't very smart, child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:41 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Basti0n

Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.

I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....

Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.

Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.

If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....

Heh.

I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:45 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.

I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....

Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.

Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.

If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....

Heh.

I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:47 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Psylocke was technically part of the Hand for a while wasn't she...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:49 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Psylocke was technically part of the Hand for a while wasn't she...

Damn near every martial artist in Marvel has some Hand training. Or has several equal-ish-level foes with hand training. It's ridiculous.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:58 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

But few of them have telekinetic powers that can shield half a city from a Shi'ar starship canon...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:00 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Considering that the hand got single handidly owned by one canadian, im gonna have to say they get owned here.

Then again they do get Gorgon erm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:02 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Please, don't be obnoxious.

laughing Telling a Mod to shut up isn't very smart, child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't see him tell a mod anything.

Anyway, I don't know who all has been a part of the Hand, but a few notable League of Assassins members are Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, David Cain, Merlyn, The Mad Dog, Sensei, Cassandra Cain, among others.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:48 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tron
Please, don't be obnoxious.

Damn. I just got TRONIMIZED. no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:50 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Damn. I just got TRONIMIZED. no expression

No Batkick for you!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:56 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote