KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkhawk vs Venom

Darkhawk vs Venom
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Darkhawk vs Venom

This is between (current)Darkhawk and (Eddie Brock)Venom.

No BFR
No PIS
Bloodlust is on

The fight takes place in Central Park. Who wins?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:33 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Didn't this fight happen before?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:36 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Didn't this fight happen before?

I searched for it, but I have a hard time with that function for some reason so I could have missed it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:38 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

No, I mean, like, in the comics...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:39 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by H. S. 6
No, I mean, like, in the comics...

I'm pretty sure it did, but I missed it. Besides I want find out how people who read comics think it should go down as opposed to people who are only interested in selling comics want it to go down.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:44 AM
darthgoober

Anyone? confused

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:15 AM
Jvenom

Venom dominated Darkhawk when the met in Darkhark 13 and 14 and that was before Venom had any of his upgrades. What is current Darkhawk's powers? Did he get some upgrade that would increase his chance for a win?

Last edited by Jvenom on Aug 13th, 2006 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:32 PM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Jvenom
Venom dominated Darkhawk when the met in Darkhark 13 and 14 and that was before Venom had any of his upgrades. What is current Darkhawk's powers? Did he get some upgrade that would increase his chance for a win?

Yeah, he got an upgrade. I'm not sure on the specifics(if you want those talk to Psyquis), but I know he can do more with his darkforce energy, and I'm pretty sure he's stronger. Plus you have to remember that he's been through quite a bit since they fought in DH 13 & 14, so he's a lot more experienced than he was then. Hey, do have any scans of those issues, I've always wanted to see that fight but never had the opportunity.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:24 PM
Jvenom

No sorry I have no scans of those issues, but someone on this site must.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 02:08 AM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Hey Psyquis, if anyone has scans it should be you, so how about it?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:30 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Well, there are no scans available to support my claims but the last time these two fought the Darkhawk was severly crippled and still holding his own fairly well.

Now Darkhawk is more powerful, more experienced, and Not seriously injured. So I'm putting my money on Darkhawk. Just too many powers to work with.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:33 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Jvenom
He fought a crippled Darkhawk you fool and he didn't dominate him.
The fight went pretty long considering that Darkhawk didn't have access to half of his powers. That's pretty pathetic for Venom.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:34 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Venom got an upgrade as well, so it'll be simillar to their fight in the book.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:45 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jvenom

Originally posted by Psyquis52
He fought a crippled Darkhawk you fool and he didn't dominate him.
The fight went pretty long considering that Darkhawk didn't have access to half of his powers. That's pretty pathetic for Venom.

Second time they met Venom kept kicking Darkhawk's butt all over the place too and this was a healty Darkhawk. Plus Venom also has recieved two major upgrades since then.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:22 PM