KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs....Warpath

Colossus vs....Warpath
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Colossus vs....Warpath

Bloodlust is on..............

who wins?

DISCUSS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Oooo, good one.

Dunno yet, lemme think about it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:08 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

awwwwwww I thought this woulda been a good bout. Warpath is most definately slept on. WP 4 the win

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

warpath would out fight colossus to no end, but in the end colossus would be the victor

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

you guys have obviously missed the 5+ page on this topic already

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:48 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yes I did miss it.

And assuming Artic Vibranium cuts through Organic steel as easily as it cuts through True Adamantium, Colossus better hope to high heaven he doesn't get cut!!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:50 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus is far harder than any ordinary steel excluding adamantium.

But Warpath is stronger and more durable than Colossus is so he should pull out a win.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:53 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Since when is Warpath stronger than colossus... Is this another upgrade?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:55 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

wtf does artic vibranium have to do with anything at all?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:55 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

His knives are presumably made of "artic vibranium"....

He's the new Wolverine...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:57 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Warpath died long ago didn't he?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:58 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No, that's his brother "Thunderbird."

They're practically twins anyway....

For some odd reason, he can fly....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:58 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Warpath couldn't replace Thunderbird anyday, EVER. btw "The Antarctic variety of vibranium produces, rather than absorbs, vibrations; these vibrations liquefy all metals that come into contact with the substance, up to and including the otherwise indestructible metal known as adamantium. Large samples of Antarctic vibranium have caused metals that were merely near them to liquefy. Its effect on Uru is unknown."

It doesn't work on organic metals, so...yeah.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:00 AM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Warpath is much faster, and has super sences, but Collosus has much greater durability, after a prolonged battle the victor would be Collosus (but he'll collapse afterwards)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:04 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Since when is Warpath stronger than colossus... Is this another upgrade?
I heard he was. But then I just went and looked in the X-men encyclopedia and he's listed at level 5 on strength.

Maybe Colossus is stronger.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:11 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Yes I did miss it.

And assuming Artic Vibranium cuts through Organic steel as easily as it cuts through True Adamantium, Colossus better hope to high heaven he doesn't get cut!!

when did it ever cut true adamtium? that would be impossable unless it was anti metal and even then you need a lot of it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:21 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Warpath couldn't replace Thunderbird anyday, EVER. btw "The Antarctic variety of vibranium produces, rather than absorbs, vibrations; these vibrations liquefy all metals that come into contact with the substance, up to and including the otherwise indestructible metal known as adamantium. Large samples of Antarctic vibranium have caused metals that were merely near them to liquefy. Its effect on Uru is unknown."

It doesn't work on organic metals, so...yeah.

Actually... that just hasn't been tested... I'm not sure where you got that bio from, but that seems about right from what I know of it. Still it doesn't mention what would happen if colossus got hit by it. Ddin't for example magneto show that colossus was still a "metal" and could be affected by magnetism? I remember colossus being "melted" before.

I did say earlier if the dagger could affect colossus in any case...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:29 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by capt it up
when did it ever cut true adamtium? that would be impossable unless it was anti metal and even then you need a lot of it.

Artic Vibranium was used to destroy a true adamantium Ultron.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:30 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Artic Vibranium was used to destroy a true adamantium Ultron.

really in what issue? I really like to see this since the only time I recall ultron beign destroyed was with anti metal

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Artic Vibranium is an antimetal...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:39 AM