KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova vs Iron Man

Nova vs Iron Man
Started by: thedude1948

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thedude1948

Nova vs Iron Man

This fight is between the Current Nova (housing the Xandarian Worldmind, and the Full Nova Force.)

Vs

the Current Iron Man (Extremis Armor, and Project Argonaut where he has access to all his remote control suits.)

Fight to the death.

(please log in to view the image) VS (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:22 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

fHe kills Iron Man. And I'm all the happier for it.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:33 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

This is Overkill. Ironman has no chance. Nova could take him out in seconds.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:36 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Nova ftw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:38 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Iron Man 10/10.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:41 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Teehee.

Nova turns Iron Man into scrap metal.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:51 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Reeks of spite.

That being said, I say Iron Man.

HA!!

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:11 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Well if Iron Man can beat Blackbolt, he would at least have a chance against Nova right? shifty

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:27 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

But Iron Man can't beat Black Bolt.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:34 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
one scream from BB, would kill Ironman.....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:39 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

'course he can

Iron Man could just hack his uniform and just shut it down, from what I understand, his uniform was designed to accommodate his powers without being damaged by them. He wouldn't be able to use the Xandarian Worldmind if that happened.

Otherwise I'll be Nova against 100+ Iron Men, ranging from the classic grey to the Thor buster

Last edited by Innerhype on Aug 19th, 2006 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:40 AM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

'choo cra--zy.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 03:50 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Iron Man is not "hacking" technology from a world that is probably considered light years ahead of earth. The mere fact that there is a sentient entity called worldmind shows that Ironman wouldn't hack the armor. The Artificial intelligence wouldn't allow it.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:13 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

People are starting to think IM can beat Black bolt, and thats fuggin strange

anyawys.. nova, wins
sssssscx43a fd

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:27 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

It is... cause if you tried to hurt BB.. he'd gasp... and you'd die.
I'm not being sarcastic.. its the freaking equivalent of a nuke.

God. BB needs to own Iron Man in Civil War. Someone... anyone needs to do it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:28 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by rotiart
It is... cause if you tried to hurt BB.. he'd gasp... and you'd die.
I'm not being sarcastic.. its the freaking equivalent of a nuke.

God. BB needs to own Iron Man in Civil War. Someone... anyone needs to do it.

GOSH!!!
i REALLLLLLLLLLLLY hope he does

because thor showed up, and no one in that scene could possibly do anything about it

bb needs to like

rip iron mans arms off

or spider man needs to do it
or something

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:29 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I read civil war frontlines #3... couldn't get my hands on 1 or 2...

read civil war 1-3... I'm loving the storyline so far.... it reminds me of why i love the cap and fury....

Captain Fury....

Nick America!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:31 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by rotiart
I read civil war frontlines #3... couldn't get my hands on 1 or 2...

read civil war 1-3... I'm loving the storyline so far.... it reminds me of why i love the cap and fury....

Captain Fury....

Nick America!

X-factor civ war is pertty good too, wierd art but i think its good art

edit: infact most of the civil war story lines are really good

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:32 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Agreed. Its costly though to get them all.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:35 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I like the Sensational Spiderman unmasked espicially #29 the art is just awesome. Civil War, Front line, + the tie ins and the Annihilation series easy $40 a week, I have never spend this kind of money for comics before..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:05 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote