KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool v.s. Wolverine & Sabretooth

Deadpool v.s. Wolverine & Sabretooth
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Deadpool v.s. Wolverine & Sabretooth

ok, deadpool has only enough prep time to grab his arsenal, wolverine is in his bone claw form and sarbretooth is in his adamantium version, and they will work together in this fight without any issues, they are all bloodlusted......... i think deadpool with his arsenal still takes this one, what do u think?

Attachment: deadpool2.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

remeber that deadpool has regenerated from a puddel of "goo" and he was cursed with immortality by thanos

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Remember that Wolverine has healed from nothing, which beats healing from goo. Oh yeah, and Sabretooth's healing factor is at least that powerful since his Weapon X and Apoc upgrades put him above Wolverine. Either one of these guys could beat him one on one.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:02 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riceroost
Remember that Wolverine has healed from nothing, which beats healing from goo. Oh yeah, and Sabretooth's healing factor is at least that powerful since his Weapon X and Apoc upgrades put him above Wolverine. Either one of these guys could beat him one on one.
when has wolvie healed from nothing?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:03 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

deadpool takes it, he is imortal!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:08 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
agreed

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:10 PM
riceroost

Originally posted by galan7777777
when has wolvie healed from nothing?

1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.
3) WW2 (with no metal bones) he survived multiple trips to the crematoriums in the Death Camps. He also survives decapitation, which is still a feat I can't remember DP ever reproducing.
4) Fission Gate at the Weapon X compound.
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
Who cares. Immortals do get beat. And Wolverine and Sabretooth are also immortal for all intensive purposes. They can't be killed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:11 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.
3) WW2 (with no metal bones) he survived multiple trips to the crematoriums in the Death Camps. He also survives decapitation, which is still a feat I can't remember DP ever reproducing.
Who cares. Immortals do get beat. And Wolverine and Sabretooth are also immortal for all intensive purposes. They can't be killed.
wrong, its been shown that after undergoing immense physical trauma (when magneto ripped the adamantium from wolvies body) his HF burns itself out and wolvie looses all of his abilities including his HF, deadpool has no such limitations, he is immortal

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:15 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

1) Nitro burn down.
2) Venom series.

actually the one with Nitro is being explained in Wolvie 48 and the ones in which he survives the plane crashes.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:17 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

deadpool teleports behind wolverine, decapitates him, throws his head outside the arena, then its ONE on ONE with Sabretooth.

Deadpool starts singing

" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
!"

Sabretooth flees & forfeits the fight.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:23 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually the one with Nitro is being explained in Wolvie 48 and the ones in which he survives the plane crashes.
what do u mean its being explained?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by don't shiv
deadpool teleports behind wolverine, decapitates him, throws his head outside the arena, then its ONE on ONE with Sabretooth.

Deadpool starts singing

" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
!"

Sabretooth flees & forfeits the fight.
then DP goes home with a random girl at the bar lol!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:24 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

to the death deadpool wins
logan and creed wins the fight

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:28 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by endrict
to the death deadpool wins
logan and greed wins the fight
how so, DP is a more skilled combatant, and his HF is much greater

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:30 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so, DP is a more skilled combatant, and his HF is much greater

go read some comics buddy.. HF factor is better then both of them. but fighting wise they are all about the same but logan and creed have been around longer. they win

Last edited by endrict on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:40 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

go read some comics buddy..
so u dont think DP is a more skilled combatant? haha thats funny, and his HF is far greater having healed from nothing but goo, and plus he is truly immortal

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:42 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

what do u mean its being explained?

here. follow the link and press the link in it and scroll to Wolverine 48 solicitation.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t418224.html

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:44 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

DP is just as skilled as logan and creed but they have been around longer, so they win the fight.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

DP is just as skilled as logan and creed but they have been around longer, so they win the fight.
why will they win the fight? because they are older? wolvie has been beaten by DP in the past.....and DP has all of his arsenal

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:02 PM
thedude1948

Deadpool barely beats Wolverine, he gets his ass kicked when sabretooth is added.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:04 PM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote