KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thornaught vs Super Marvel

Thornaught vs Super Marvel
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Thornaught vs Super Marvel

Here is the senario Superman and Captain Marvel combine to become Supermarvel No weakness to magic and a wielder of Magic the Supermarvel. and Thor some how gets the hold of the Cyttorak Gem and uses it to become Invulnerable to harm and a damn near impenetrable force field and with his hammer becomes alot more powerful who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:50 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Thor/with classic Juggz power amalgm for the win

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Thornaught wins, they couldn't stop him.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

This is one sided.
Thor can beat Supes in a normal match.
You gave him the Cyttorak Gem, man it wouldn't even be fun to watch.
If you gave Supes the abilities of a herald or someone who can overcome Cyttorak's magic then it's a match.But onestly it wouldn't be fun either.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:23 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Thornaught says "Lo, bow mortal, for I am the Juggernaut B1tch!" and SuperMarvel dies, because he would be laughing to hard to get out of the way of Thornaughts bashing him in the face with Mjolnir using his vastly superior speed(SuperMarvels)

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:52 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
This is one sided.
Thor can beat Supes in a normal match.
You gave him the Cyttorak Gem, man it wouldn't even be fun to watch.
If you gave Supes the abilities of a herald or someone who can overcome Cyttorak's magic then it's a match.But onestly it wouldn't be fun either.

When was Thor able to beat Superman? DId I miss something?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

does supermarvel still have weakness to kryptonite?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by galan7777777
does supermarvel still have weakness to kryptonite?

What does this have to do with the fight?

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What does this have to do with the fight?
it was just a personal question i had, but i still think thoronaught takes it!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stupendous man
Intrigued yet Baffled.

I'm not sure anyone could take down the Thor/Juggy combo. Cool character tho, and I'd love to see a few fights with him! cool

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:12 PM
stupendous man is currently offline Click here to Send stupendous man a Private Message Find more posts by stupendous man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by stupendous man
I'm not sure anyone could take down the Thor/Juggy combo. Cool character tho, and I'd love to see a few fights with him! cool

Oh yes someone could. Imagine Superman with WW's Weapons. Her shield is stronger than Juggy's. And her sword and tiara can kill even Gods. With The Guantlet of atlas, Superman would be a blur of might. and Thornaut would be smoke. Cut to pieces by the invinceable SuperWonder.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hmmm...I'm a bit confused about how exactly to approach this.

Superman being empowered by Shazam? Hmm..maybe Captain Marvel's dna was changed to that of a kryptonian, so he would be powered by the sun?

Hmm...

If we are simply to pool the powers, Thornaught takes it. If we are to compound them, though? Well...I'd say Thor could keep up with Superman's speed, but certainly not with the speed of a Shazam'd Superman.

But, on the same token, there is no conceivable way for Thornaught to be injured.

Stalemate. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:18 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Everybody knows that Billy has all the powers of the wizard Shazam now, right? This increased Marvels powers.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh yes someone could. Imagine Superman with WW's Weapons. Her shield is stronger than Juggy's. And her sword and tiara can kill even Gods. With The Guantlet of atlas, Superman would be a blur of might. and Thornaut would be smoke. Cut to pieces by the invinceable SuperWonder.

There is no conclusive evidence to make up believe that any of Wonder Woman's weapons would be able to pass through Juggernaut's forcefield. Or even damage him, once their momentum was sapped.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Its gonna come back to the old Juggs question. How can you hurt him? Juggs is invincible whether people like it or not. Marvels offical standing is that hes invulnerable.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:22 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by badabing
Everybody knows that Billy has all the powers of the wizard Shazam now, right? This increased Marvels powers.

I think it was supposed to be the more 'classic' Captain Marvel....

Otherwise....Billy (Pretty much SHAZAM) could solo this....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:24 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
There is no conclusive evidence to make up believe that any of Wonder Woman's weapons would be able to pass through Juggernaut's forcefield. Or even damage him, once their momentum was sapped.

Momentum is something that is sapped from a non living object that has been thrown. Something being thrown like a punch from someone with the combined might of superman and ww isn't goign to be slowed down much if at all. The Tiara could be slowed down. But the sword would have near infinite strength fueling it's momentum. It wouldn't be slowed. Gog is leagues and away more powerful than thor or the juggernaut or even them combined, and ww hurt him with it. I think SuperWOnder could do it that much better and faster to thornaught.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:28 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Soljer
I think it was supposed to be the more 'classic' Captain Marvel....

Otherwise....Billy (Pretty much SHAZAM) could solo this....

Got ya. cool

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:41 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Its gonna come back to the old Juggs question. How can you hurt him? Juggs is invincible whether people like it or not. Marvels offical standing is that hes invulnerable.

I guess a magical, divine or physical force greater than Cyttorak.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:42 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by badabing
I guess a magical, divine or physical force greater than Cyttorak.

There really isn't much forces greater than that of Cyttorak.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:37 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote