KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Wrecker vs. Thing

The Wrecker vs. Thing
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

The Wrecker vs. Thing

Wrecker, with the crowbar vs. Thing...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:20 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Wrecker... um.... "wrecks" him

embarrasment

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Wrecker later on calls his 'crew' in to create some crazy paving for their new lair made from the remains of a certain blue eyed ever loving thing...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:38 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

dude u should read the fantastic four comic where Thing kicked Wrecker's Ass tsk tsk u guys need to read more

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:28 PM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

THe thing is a much better fighter than the wrecker

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude u should read the fantastic four comic where Thing kicked Wrecker's Ass tsk tsk u guys need to read more

How long ago was that? what was the situation?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Scoobless
How long ago was that? what was the situation?
And also what FF comic? Where's the evidence???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:52 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

The Thing will when because he is stronger and he is not just physically tough he is very strong mentally. He also has some fighting skills too.
The Thing is gonna kick his ass.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:02 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Remember that crowbar is enhanced...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:13 PM
Deadline

Dont mean a damn thing. The Thing is stronger, mentally tougher and he has fighting skills. Even before he became The Thing he was a bad ass.

You should see The Thing respect thread especially the one were he fights The Champion. If you wanna beat The Thing you're gonna have to kill him or knock him out!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:23 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The last time Ben fought wrecker to my knowledge was way back in the early 90's.

Ben beat his ass down and this was full powered wrecker too yes

Ben is stronger and tougher since then so yeah same result wink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 09:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

When you say full powered wrecker... you mean the wrecker that was taught by Ulik to tap into further powers of the crowbar... to toss it and have it return.. to create a bullet proof shield... and keep him at at least the 50ton level even if the rest of the wrecking crew is drawing power from the crowbar?!? The most recent wrecker is like... Thor-lite...

Still Thing takes it... as he's a sophisticated boxer.. and the wrecker is an uncouth brute!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:26 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Wrecker FTW

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:40 PM
hulkrulz

Thing all the way

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:34 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by rotiart
When you say full powered wrecker... you mean the wrecker that was taught by Ulik to tap into further powers of the crowbar... to toss it and have it return.. to create a bullet proof shield... and keep him at at least the 50ton level even if the rest of the wrecking crew is drawing power from the crowbar?!? The most recent wrecker is like... Thor-lite...

Still Thing takes it... as he's a sophisticated boxer.. and the wrecker is an uncouth brute!

I dont know about being at THAT level, but this was Wrecker at full power before his upgrade. Meaning he was 50 tons and he didnt have the wrecking crew

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

the most powerful Wrecker is more powerful than Thor and so is his crowbar more powerful than the hammer.
Still the usual Wrecker is good enough to beat the Thing. In comics you have to take fights against heros with a grain of salt.
Wrecker would tear Thing apart.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:08 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Wonder Man
the most powerful Wrecker is more powerful than Thor and so is his crowbar more powerful than the hammer.
Still the usual Wrecker is good enough to beat the Thing. In comics you have to take fights against heros with a grain of salt.
Wrecker would tear Thing apart.

Even though nearly every time they have fought Ben has kicked his ass?!? What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:44 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Thing wins. I saw the scans where he laid the smack down on Wrecker, even after being hit with the crowbar.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 10:34 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I couldn't find the scans but I did find this one.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 10:47 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 10:57 PM