KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs. Luke Cage

Beast vs. Luke Cage
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Beast vs. Luke Cage

Fight takes place in the Amazon jungle....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:05 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well If beast can lift around 20 or more tons I believe he would win because of his speed and agility with all the trees in the jungle wouldn't help Lukes chance ether.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Well If beast can lift around 20 or more tons I believe he would win because of his speed and agility with all the trees in the jungle wouldn't help Lukes chance ether.
I was thinking maybe cage could stomp on Beast , with an uprooted tree. eek! laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:13 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Not fast enough laughing out loud

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:16 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Cage crushes beast, like a can.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

If it takes place in the jungle,,,The Beast 8/10. Faster, more cunning, agile, enhanced senses,,,I dont see Cage really tagging him unless he up roots a tree or something. Cage is at a big disadvantage in this setting.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:27 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Cage easily....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
If it takes place in the jungle,,,The Beast 8/10. Faster, more cunning, agile, enhanced senses,,,I dont see Cage really tagging him unless he up roots a tree or something. Cage is at a big disadvantage in this setting.

as much as i respect your opinion man but.... when did you get to see beast beat someone? except that tin girl

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 06:40 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wtf. Beast kills this. ionno why Beast gets soo much disrespect on these boards. Luke Cage wouldnt even be able to lay a finger on Beast, waay too fast, too strong, too agile etc. Beast 8/10 via major internal bleeding by beating Cage's chest in

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:15 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by braz
wtf. Beast kills this. ionno why Beast gets soo much disrespect on these boards. Luke Cage wouldnt even be able to lay a finger on Beast, waay too fast, too strong, too agile etc. Beast 8/10 via major internal bleeding by beating Cage's chest in
Beast wins. You guys know you would be quick to give Spiderman a win in this fight. Why not Beast. Cage won't be able to tag Beast. Beast ftw.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 08:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Beast wins. You guys know you would be quick to give Spiderman a win in this fight. Why not Beast. Cage won't be able to tag Beast. Beast ftw.
beast cant hurt cage. at all.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:30 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by King KAM
beast cant hurt cage. at all.

yea well Cage wouldnt be able to touch Beast. at all. and i think he has a better chance of KO'ing Cage first considering Beast is superhuman.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:36 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Cage would skin beast and use him as a blue pimp coat

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:37 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Cage would skin beast and use him as a blue pimp coat
you damn right

Attachment: cage.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:38 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:59 PM
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

for those of you that say beast wins can you tell me when did he ever beat someone? besides that tin girl that was made out of cans? because besides his bio you got nothing to base his strength on

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:04 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

CAGE CANT TOUCH BEAST, BEAST CANT HURT CAGE,

CHILDREN DOES NOT BEAT SIZZORS

STALEGATE

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:11 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

what makes you thing luke cant touch beast? beast is faster but hell luke can break a tree and bash beast with it till beasts color will be red so whats the problem confused

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:23 PM
Brutacus

let's see in X-Men Hidden Years 17, beast almost killed Kraven, iff it wasn't for the rest of the x-men he would have killed him.

In Amazing Adventures 12-13 he beat the brotherhood (Blob, unus, mastermind).

Not a victory but still a good feat he showed in Avengers 1st series number 137, he went thru a stadium full of floating mine's he and Moondragon where the only one's from the avengers succede.

In X-factor 30/ 33, he k.o's Frenzy, guess what her powers are, steel hard skin and superhuman strenght.

After that he, was not a mayor factor anymore in the x-men serie's and was more busy in the lab with the legacy virus, than the dark beast caught and took over beast, wenn he was free again he was busy with the legacy virus and was the one who found the cure.

And than he got that next mutation in to the lion, and had to learn to use his hands and stuff.

You got to remember even thow he could be a good fighter, because of his stat's he's more the medical, or the scientist of the group.

So yeah you would say cage got this, but he got some good showing's, and of course a lot of bad, still he did beat someone similair to cage with two blows, so it won't be easy for cage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:55 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote