KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet Pt. 2

Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet Pt. 2
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet Pt. 2

the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight

1. Killer Croc/Bane

2. Captain America/Daredevil

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

9. Current Juggernaut before Cyttorak gem

10. The Hulk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:29 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

they will have no problems reaching 7 excpt 2 will give them a match

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

stop at thing

ok seriously cool

They could be stoped at the navy seals if they are armed to the teeth.
if not then ult. colossus stops them. they cant really hurt him too much.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:33 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

most likely stop at #6, but they dont get past #7

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:34 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

although Ult. Colossus maybe alot stronger than normal Colossus, he has one weakness. his eyes arent covered in organic metal. IMO they beat him

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:36 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

braz makes a good piont plus who to say ultimate colossus won't be damage by wolverines or sabertooth claws

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:37 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wink

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:40 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i say they make it to Cable, n he beats them. but then again, Sabretooth is(if im correct) invulnerable to all telepathy and telekenisis

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:49 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Invulnerable to telekinesis?!?

I don't think so...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:56 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Last edited by braz on Sep 18th, 2006 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:19 AM
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet Pt. 2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight

1. Killer Croc/Bane

2. Captain America/Daredevil

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

9. Current Juggernaut before Cyttorak gem

10. The Hulk

they both get to 9 and stop

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:11 AM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^but cant Cable make force fields n use telekenesis n such?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:24 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

They might get owned in 2. 50 Aliens have A LOT Acid blood in their systems. + They're fast, strong and *quite* durable. Though if the duo play it smart and avoid the blood they can propably take it.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:35 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

naw i think they'd take 2, pretty sure. DD and Cap arent near as deadly, durable or as fast as Sabes n Wolvie IMO. i say they take the majority more than likely 8/10. and as for the aliens, yea, that would be ugly and it'd be a hella fight, but i think with their healing factors, they could do it. 6-7/10

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:50 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Bah, they stop at the Ninjas no expression

Even if they did beat Ben, they arent walking away without their share of pain and not even 24 hours will be enougth to heal from that

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:41 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

The aliens beat them, their blood melts away every piece of flesh.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:45 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah, they stop at the Ninjas no expression

Even if they did beat Ben, they arent walking away without their share of pain and not even 24 hours will be enougth to heal from that

the ninjas arent gunna stop Wolverine and Sabes. theyre mere pawns. thats pretty much the whole point of making them is just to have famous comic characters kick their ass. Elektra and wolverine alone took like 400 in enemy of the state. and thats elektra, just think what sabes would do. and no, 24 hours would be more than enough to heal from injuries from thing. Wolverine alone could take out thing IMO(tough fight of course, but still) and would heal within hours, at the most. theyre healing factors are too good to not heal within the next 24 hours after injuries, if it took any longer than that, they'd be dead, and they aint losin to thing.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:36 PM
Priest

the ninga bumprush them.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:53 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i think they can do it if theyre careful and use stealth and pick em off in groups for a little, hide, then heal up n just surprise attack em in a rampage.

trust me, and if u dont, just read Wolverine: Enemy of the State, he kills 1800 people in that novel no expression

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 01:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by wolvertooth
they both get to 9 and stop
Please explain.
Especially how the hell are they getting by Cable?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 01:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote