KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tonights main event A unlimited round boxing Match Captain America vs The Punisher

Tonights main event A unlimited round boxing Match Captain America vs The Punisher
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Shocked Tonights main event A unlimited round boxing Match Captain America vs The Punisher

Two American Badass face bare knuckles in the boxing ring.No wins until the other has no more fight in him.

First Fighter Out of New York City standing in the left corner with the Red White & Blue trunks Standing 6foot2 Weighting 240 pounds Steve Rogers.

vs

Second Fighter Out of Also from New York standing in the right corner with the black trunks with a white skull on them standing 6foot1 weighting somewhere between 200 and 260 pounds Frank Castle.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:32 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

cap beats the crap out of punisher, then bites his ear off...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

those guys are really heavy for boxers, lol.

Steve is gonna get the win his conditioning will put him over the top i think.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:33 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But Punisher has built his tolerance to pain and he is a great fighter.

Lets make this a two scenarios fight One scenarios is Steve Rogers before Solider Serum and then the Second scenarios with Solider Serum and how long would the fight last both times how many rounds?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
But Punisher has bulit his tolerance to pain and he is a great fighter.

Lets make this a two senario fight One senario is Steve Rogers before Soilder Serum and then the Second Senario with Soilder Serum and how long would the fight last both times how many rounds?
w/o the serum steve was a little pipsqueek and would get owned, but with the serum he is faster, stronger, and more durable then punisher, cap wins that scenerio easily

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Out of all the categories, I'd DEFINITELY give Punisher the advantage in the durability/pain tolerance department. He's such a damage-sponge.

Cap will have a VERY hard time putting Punisher down.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:40 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

But Punisher has built his tolerance to pain and he is a great fighter.

Lets make this a two scenarios fight One scenarios is Steve Rogers before Solider Serum and then the Second scenarios with Solider Serum and how long would the fight last both times how many rounds?

Well Punisher can take a great deal of punishment but Steve isn't going to fatigue. The later rounds are going to be brutal on Punisher.

Captain wins in the 9th round ko.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:41 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

yeah, with serum cap wins! w/o serum punisher wins!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:44 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah but wasn't Cap a great Soldier even before he got the juice?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:48 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

nope

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah but wasn't Cap a great Soldier even before he got the juice?
he was a great soldier in terms of "love for his country" but he wasnt fast, strong, or durable enough w/o the serum to give punisher any kind of worry

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 19th, 2006 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:49 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

lets see. capt has every advantage.
capt a better fighter
stronger
more stamina
more agile
better reflexes
how is this even up for debate capt wins. there no doubts about it

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:50 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by galan7777777
a great soldier in terms of "love for his counrty" but he wasnt fast, strong, or durable enough w/o the serum to give punisher any kind of worry

he couldent even lift a rifle

Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

this one is just about boxing though!

Punisher is going down though

golem370

Well then why was he choosen for the Serum

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

he was nothing but a lab rat in that experiment

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:59 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Down goes Punisher!
Down goes Punisher!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:04 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

How better to test the effects than to use on someone who's a runt? They planned on making more(out of better soldiers), but the creater was killed, I believe.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:20 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by darthgoober
How better to test the effects than to use on someone who's a runt? They planned on making more(out of better soldiers), but the creater was killed, I believe.
he was killed, thats why no one can replicate it anymore

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:26 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Cap wins 8/10

A lot of the Punisher's best durability feats are just aweful writing anyways.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:53 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote