KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman 1 Million vs The Superman Dynasty

Batman 1 Million vs The Superman Dynasty
Started by: trolly_crouchjr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trolly_crouchjr

Batman 1 Million vs The Superman Dynasty

The Superman Dynasty want to rules the universe.
Batman 1m has a month of prep.
No Prime.
http://captain.custard.org/geo_old/dc1m_batman.html

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:40 AM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bats 1mill ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hitemup
KING OF KING'S

the supermen dynasty will crush him. sure he has those technological batarangs but can he see the speed of light. he will get crushed.

Attachment: superman kills batman.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:07 AM
hitemup is currently offline Click here to Send hitemup a Private Message Find more posts by hitemup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

technology or not. superman would phase through anything thrown at him, and send the bat hurdling through space faster than the speed of light into the sun

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:09 AM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

853rd century technology?!

Man...

I have no idea who'll win this one but I'm going with Batman.

You'll think humans would have evolved into uber beings of light or somethin' heh. Also, I like the Nightwing-thing going on with Batman M, he looks cool cool

Howard_Jones strikes again

Last edited by Innerhype on Oct 1st, 2006 at 07:40 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:35 AM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Do the Supermen have souls? smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Two many Supermen in the Superman Dynasty. If its a few then I think Batman can take it. Regular Batman had files to take out any members of the justice league.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:47 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Two many Supermen in the Superman Dynasty. If its a few then I think Batman can take it. Regular Batman had files to take out any members of the justice league.

I wouldn't be surprised if Batman 1mil did too. For god's sake, he turned into a entire planet into a prison...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:52 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Draco69
I wouldn't be surprised if Batman 1mil did too. For god's sake, he turned into a entire planet into a prison...
Yeah but thats generations of them. Not to mention how hard it must be to stop the ones that have the blood of the queen of the 5th dimension.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

i like to read more about Batman 1 million. is there a profile about him??

does he have super powers?? i guess so since he being put against a bunch of supermen

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:51 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think he has superpowers i think you can get a comic on him called superman one million and most of his feats are by tech like the soul stealing thing he does that with a device or something, this is info according to mider of course.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:55 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think he has superpowers i think you can get a comic on him called superman one million and most of his feats are by tech like the soul stealing thing he does that with a device or something, this is info according to mider of course.
Actually he stated he does have telepathy also.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:56 AM
manorastroman

and a four-digit IQ, as well as "TK martial arts" or whatever.

only grant morrison could get away with something so f cking stupid.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:16 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote