KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » cardiac vs wolverine

cardiac vs wolverine
Started by: hank_mccoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hank_mccoy

cardiac vs wolverine

who do you think will win?

for anyone that doesnt know who is cardiac there you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_(comics)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:47 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

niiiiice havent seen anything with cardiac in a loooooooooong time

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:50 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

heres some more about him

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/cardiac.html

he actually beat spider-man

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

i say cardiac takes it 8/2

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
i say cardiac takes it 8/2

marvel does not agree with you at all. Logan has defeat him twice extremely easily both times

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:54 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/pict...c/cardiac06.jpg

and heres a better bio about him which states him as class 25 strength

http://images.google.co.il/imgres?i...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:56 PM
hank_mccoy

Originally posted by capt it up
marvel does not agree with you at all. Logan has defeat him twice extremely easily both times

i saw only one fight when wolverine and cardiac fought and wolverine didn't really win cardiac just hits a building with his staff and the building felt on him but nothing that wolverine did

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:57 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

he never shown class 25 strength. unless you can prove ti with scanns. he not gunan beat Logan. he also ahs only human reflexes which will put him at a huge disavantage

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

i saw only one fight when wolverine and cardiac fought and wolverine didn't really win cardiac just hits a building with his staff and the building felt on him but nothing that wolverine did

actaully that was form the issue
wolverine vs the marvel universe. wolverine hit cardiac staff up in the air in which case it cause the biudlign to fall on him. actaully Logan body was being controlled by an alien life form at the time. Funny thing was if it was logan fighting he would of taken him out even faster.

wolverne also faught cardiac again later becuase cardiac and solo wanted revenge for what logan did and logan who was trying to not hurt them both was kicking there butts.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:01 PM
hank_mccoy

what is it with your english man?

again i don't have many scans of him but he did beat spider-man

his staff can make electric bolts

he can melt metal with his electronic shocks

his skin is bulletproof

he does have super human strength and the proof for that is when he was fighting wolverine and made a building collapse from a hit with his staff
he also has super human speed and agility so he is faster then wolverine

and if you are so much into proves and scans then show me scans where wolverine takes him out otherwise it never happened

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:05 PM
hank_mccoy

actaully that was form the issue
wolverine vs the marvel universe. wolverine hit cardiac staff up in the air in which case it cause the biudlign to fall on him. actaully Logan body was being controlled by an alien life form at the time. Funny thing was if it was logan fighting he would of taken him out even faster.

wolverne also faught cardiac again later becuase cardiac and solo wanted revenge for what logan did and logan who was trying to not hurt them both was kicking there butts.

prove it with scans

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:06 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Funny thing was if it was logan fighting he would of taken him out even faster.

Pure speculation

Wolverine never touched him the second time ... and he barely touched Solo either
_________________________-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_%28comics%29

Once where Woverine's mind was being controlled by an alien:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And once when it wasn't:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and if you are so much into proves and scans then show me scans where wolverine takes him out otherwise it never happened

Ohhhh... is that the rule?

wink

Cardiac has his skin laced with a vibranium mesh... which means he can take a hell of a lot... it might be difficult for Wolverine to stab him at all

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

[ again i don't have many scans of him but he did beat spider-man[/QUOTE]
Why does this matter? He has lost to Logan twice?

his staff can make electric bolts

he can melt metal with his electronic shocks

I new this already.

his skin is bulletproof

Prove it. Not like it help him any ways.

he does have super human strength and the proof for that is when he was fighting wolverine and made a building collapse from a hit with his staff

He never made the building collapse. He was not even the one to make the pole hit the building. Logan was the one who knocked the staff out of his hand and into the building were pieces of it fell off. It was the staffs electric powers the caused this nothing to do with strength.

he also has super human speed and agility so he is faster then wolverine

Wolverine ahs superhuman agility and reflex so no he not. It even said in your bio he has only normal human reflex. Logan has superior reflexes and agility unless you can prove other wise.

I don’t have a scanner, but I do have the issue. (The marvel universe vs. WOLVERINE #134)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Scoobless
Pure speculation

Wolverine never touched him the second time ... and he barely touched Solo either

And once when it wasn't:

smile

thanks I could not fully remeber the second fight. that's not the whole fight you showed though, i thought he battled solo for a while and throws a dumbster at him. been a while since ive read the second battle

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:18 PM
hank_mccoy

first of all cardiacs fight vs wolverine in wolverine #134 wasn't even a fight i mean cardiacs staff hits a building and it falls on cardiac thats it wolverine never won , and again it was the same stupid issue where wolverine took out ms marvel cannonball human torch and half of marvel universe its every wolverines fanboy wet dream but its crap

and the other fight you talk about show some scans to prove it if you don't believe to people and demand scans so be it show me some of wolverine taking him out

and again he is super agile and fast and super strong as you can see in his fights with spider-man , he can project electric bolts that can melt metal ... so you see if cardiac will have a well written fight with wolverine he should take him out, he did beat spider-man and spider-man is much faster then wolverine so if spider-man got hit by his electric shots then wolverine is going to get thousands of them , and then he beats the crap out of wolverine with his staff and both he and gambit play snooker with wolverines head wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:19 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

thanks I could not fully rmeebr the second fight. that not the whole fight you showed though i though he battle solo for a while and throws a dumbster at him. been a while since ive read the second battle

I was just focusing on the Cardiac parts

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:21 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

he did beat spider-man

No he didn't.

About that first Cardiac/Wolverine fight... the staff flies up, hits the wall and colapses it...What the f**k? .... the power comes from Cardiac's artificial heart, through his hands ... he just uses the staff to focus the blasts better... the wall never should have been damaged

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:24 PM
hank_mccoy

Originally posted by Scoobless
Pure speculation

And once when it wasn't:

smile

as you can see in the first fight wolverine didn't win it was cardiacs staff that did the job by accident

in the second fight cardiac was electrocuting him and then the fight stopped so it goes to cardiac

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:25 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

as you can see in the first fight wolverine didn't win it was cardiacs staff that did the job by accident

in the second fight cardiac was electrocuting him and then the fight stopped so it goes to cardiac

wolverine the one who caused the staff to do that.

hwo was that a win for cardiac? you just love giving wins to people with out proper reason. he atatcked logan from behind as he fought solo.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:27 PM