KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Batman

Blade vs Batman
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Blade vs Batman

im pretty sure this had been done, but i couldnt find it using the search function...so yea. here

no prep. both have standard equipment, except in this case Bats has his Nomex survival suit and memory cloth cape off Batman Begins, although its still comic Batman.

the fights in Gotham. at night of course...

who wins..?? i think this is a really good fight, im actually kinda unsure at the moment, but im leaning a little towards Batman.

discussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:04 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:15 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

what a sweet sweet fight

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:29 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Since Blade is dead anyway Batman'll be freestylin', fielding killing moves with an easy mind.

think B' vs B' think Apollo Creed at his best vs Rocky Balboa [as trained by Apollo Creed in the Rocky 3 Rematch with Mr T.]

hey! Rocky 3 ends with Apollo Creed & Rocky squaring off,

apollo "remember now Rock you fight great, but I'm a Great fighter"

Rock "ah, you taught me everything you know Apollo"

apollo "not everything."

Ding Ding...

fight starts and the film ends

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Great film.

Last edited by shiv on Oct 3rd, 2006 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:50 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Rocky was better and stronger after the training session in Rocky 4

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:21 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

unsure about better, saw a lot of Rock stopping the Russians jabs with his face in that fight.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 04:00 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmmmm, topic?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 04:58 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by don't shiv
unsure about better, saw a lot of Rock stopping the Russians jabs with his face in that fight.

naw, not better, just more willpower. Rocks got mad heartwink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:00 PM
Face

In strength Blade is stronger and faster but Batmans suit would help him alot in the fight and would probably win with his cunning

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:06 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Face
In strength Blade is stronger and faster but Batmans suit would help him alot in the fight and would probably win with his cunning

true, true smokin'

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:21 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bummpity

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:31 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wt eff?!?!? BUMP!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:10 AM
great_dane

blade 9/10

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:30 AM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by great_dane
blade 9/10

naw, homieno

this is how i see the fight goin, Blades walkin around Gotham, shotgun cocked hearin noises, seein shadows of some devil horns or somethin confused then Bats gets right up to him hanging on a grapnel wire, so close to where he could lick him, puts on a rebreather, drops a volley of nerve gas..BAM! *lights out Blade*

Batman 7/10 wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:36 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Too Sweet, Bloodstorn is a classic where Batman throws down with Dracula. But Blade has some Mad Moves.

Batman owns Comic Blade 7/10 Movie item 6/10

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:28 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Blade has Superhuman, key word here Superhuman Strength, speed, stamina, and agility.

Batman has Peak Human, once again the key word is Peak Human, Strength, speed, stamina and agility.

Batman has been known to have trouble with common street thugs every now and then, Blade WTF PWNS, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires. 10-20 at a time.

In just H2H, blade should take a decent majority, 6-7/10

With normal equipment, it should be dead even, maybe in favor of batman. Blade is no joke with his weaponry however, and he could care less if batman died in the process.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:22 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Draculs SUPERHUMAN everything, could turn into mist got a whupping from The Bata

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:36 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Blade has Superhuman, key word here Superhuman Strength, speed, stamina, and agility.

Batman has Peak Human, once again the key word is Peak Human, Strength, speed, stamina and agility.

Batman has been known to have trouble with common street thugs every now and then, Blade WTF PWNS, Full Blooded Superhuman vampires. 10-20 at a time.

wtf??!! What the f**k? i have never seen one instance where Batman has had trouble with "common" street thugs in the comics, he wtfing pwns them all. easily. and if he did, he was probabaly holding back which he does alot, n when he goes all out he wreaks mayhem on every1 in sight. theyre not even close to being on his level. and it doesnt matter if Blades superhuman, Bats has tooken down meta-humans more than once and held his own against them, and given his standard equip, i say he takes it 6-7/10

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:50 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hand to hand? Blade. Very often.

With standard Equipment? I'll give it to the Batman.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:20 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i say Batman takes it either way. but thats just mewink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:09 AM