KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Time vs Realty Manipulation...

Time vs Realty Manipulation...
Started by: Roldz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Time vs Realty Manipulation...

Master of time Manipulation vs Universal realty manipulation..

Which one would be off better use in a fight? The fastest to pull off? Change the course of ones destiny? Which one is better overall? Kinda similar to Extant vs Scarlet Thread.. Cept this one both have equal skills in the use of those powers...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:58 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

I would say time manip. Becaues once you go back in time to when the person was a little kid, it wont really matter as to whats going on in the current battle. But with reality manip you have to stay in that moment and shoot out energy or whatever.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:07 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

id say reality........ with infinite reality manipulating skills would time even have a meaning?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

lol

personally id say reality, because at that point time is almost the 4th universal dimension, so hypothetically, one who is a master of reality manipulation would also be able to control time

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
id say reality........ with infinite reality manipulating skills would time even have a meaning?

True. But it comes down to that moment the battle starts. Which power is quicker?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
True. But it comes down to that moment the battle starts. Which power is quicker?
something like that would vary with the user......

but think of it this way, time is an aspect of reality, so if one can manipulate reality, then one can manipulate time as well

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

You know what if they attack at desame time and both time and realty manipulating interact at each other? Which attack would win?

You know i think id agree with Brian, time would probably be better off the 2, I mean one can manipulate realty but if somebody used time manipulation and say go back in time and somehow prevent the person from ever being born that would mean that person that reality thats been manipulated would not exist...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:15 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

But isnt realty manipulation only works for present and future not the past while time both should work on past/presen and future.. I dont know if its making since..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:17 PM
Brian Oswald

Originally posted by Roldz
You know what if they attack at desame time and both time and realty manipulating interact at each other? Which attack would win?

You know i think id agree with Brian, time would probably be better off the 2, I mean one can manipulate realty but if somebody used time manipulation and say go back in time and somehow prevent the person from ever being born that would mean that person that reality thats been manipulated would not exist...

And it all comes down to the user. If it is complete mastery of both I think reality takes it. But of its like Scarlet Witch vs some time manipulator that is at her leve of manipulation, I think time would take it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But isnt realty manipulation only works for present and future not the past while time both should work on past/presen and future.. I dont know if its making since..
complete reality manipulation would encompass past, present, and future, as all of those are a part of reality itself and thus would be under the user's control

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
Smurph
------

True. If you have complete control of reality, just like time, you could , theoretically, make it so that someone is, always was, and will always be, a toaster.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:35 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

That does make sense... I was just thinking of Extant vs SW when i was writing those post.. And the diff. is that Extant control not just one timeline but multiple timelines where all times Intersect.. and can manipulate it instantly like say when he drained GL ring by speeding time around him and was drained instantly.. But I quess Realty manipulation is better overall...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That does make sense... I was just thinking of Extant vs SW when i was writing those post.. And the diff. is that Extant control not just one timeline but multiple timelines where all times Intersect.. and can manipulate it instantly like say when he drained GL ring by speeding time around him and was drained instantly.. But I quess Realty manipulation is better overall...
Well Wanda didnt even have complete mastery of reality but still her feats trump extant's who did have complete mastery over time, so you can look at it that way as well........

but if its complete manipulation over time v.s. complete manipulation over reality, then reality manipulation wins every time

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 8th, 2006 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:43 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah realty manipulation would always be bigger feat than time manipulation.. If both have equal mastery of it.... Well weve got the winner of best overall...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:54 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Isn't time part of reality?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:13 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Extant has done everything Wanda did,

He recreated the Universe in JSA 12-13,
He brought back the dead, Dove.

Time manipulation trumps reality. You can alter Reality to say the sky is green. But time manipulation can prevent the atmosphere from ever forming in the first place.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:21 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ext@nt
Extant has done everything Wanda did,

He recreated the Universe in JSA 12-13,
He brought back the dead, Dove.

Time manipulation trumps reality. You can alter Reality to say the sky is green. But time manipulation can prevent the atmosphere from ever forming in the first place.
time is part of reality, if you control reality, then you control time as well....... this is why reality manipulation wins

and wanda not only destroyed the universe numerous times, but she re-created it just as quickly....... when did extant ever do that?

and keep in mind that wanda never had complete mastery of reality......... Extant had complete mastry over time.....

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 8th, 2006 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:23 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Control over reality, allows you complete mastery to time as well since your basicly Eternity in that manipulated reality...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Control over reality, allows you complete mastery to time as well since your basicly Eternity in that manipulated reality...
Precisely!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:31 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Reality wins big grin

Why?

Can time manipulation turn Wolverine into a zebra? big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:31 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote