KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sasquatch vs. Abomination.

Sasquatch vs. Abomination.
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Sasquatch vs. Abomination.

I don't think this fight has even graced the forums here at KMC. Anyways who wins this slugfest?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:04 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

hmmm damn good fight, but i think Abomination takes it....

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

This fight would go on forever.

If I had to pic a winner, I'd lean towards Walter because Tanaraq might take over. If that ends up happening then Emil gets curbstomped.

But this would be an excellent fight to watch (if written well).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:56 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Good match, both can increase their strength expeditionally. However, is there a Tanaraq cap or no? Also is this an angry Sas or the joking Sasquatch and it does matter.

Sasquatch respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

The most underated bruiser

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:44 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

No Tanaraq sh!t. I never liked that aspect of Sasquatch at all. And besides I don't think Tanaraq can take control of him anymore.

Being these two are fighting it has to be angry versions of both. There's no reason to be joking.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:19 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Stop it!

Sasquatch cannot defeat Emil.
Emil is the guy that had the Surfer on the ropes, and has creamed Hulk in the past.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:23 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Tanaraq is part of Sasquatch now no expression

Kind of like Jean Grey and Phoniex

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Abom only beat Hulk straight up once in his first appearance. He's hardly won any thing since then. Even when his strength was restored to it's original levels later on, he was no match for Hulk then.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:30 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Horrificus
Stop it!

Emil is the guy that had the Surfer on the ropes, and has creamed Hulk in the past.
He didn't have Norrin on the ropes. And besides Norrin was severely weakned and Abom. still got his @ss handed to him.

Colossus is a way better fighter and will unload on him much like he did to Anateus. And Anateus was far stronger than Colossus.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:34 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Grimm22

That's debateable. There has been no mention of Tanaraq for like 15 years. That Sasquatch form was killed.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:35 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by snoopdogg
No Tanaraq sh!t. I never liked that aspect of Sasquatch at all. And besides I don't think Tanaraq can take control of him anymore.

Being these two are fighting it has to be angry versions of both. There's no reason to be joking.

I already showed you prove he can with several different scans

The angry he gets the stronger he gets or if he experiences pain.

Stop it!

Ummm...Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality, and can increase his strength and transform into an elder god that easily beat Kulan Gath, Doom, and Zarathos. Wait...you mean had a weakened SS on the ropes...wow

Originally posted by Grimm22

He was always part of Tanaraq, he became his avatar on the earthly plane

Colossus is a way better fighter and will unload on him much like he did to Anateus. And Anateus was far stronger than Colossus.

where did Colossus come from? or is this a comment to the Abomination vs. Colossus thread?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:38 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't think this fight has even graced the forums here at KMC. Anyways who wins this slugfest?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=407547
It has Thing, but it's basically the same thing.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

That's debateable. There has been no mention of Tanaraq for like 15 years. That Sasquatch form was killed.

Huh? it was mentioned in vol.3 Alpha Flight last year and in the battle against Mauvais (2002), and when Sasquatch appeared in Deadpool (1997).

Wrong again, that Sasquatch form wasn't killed. Tanaraq has shown to even take control of that form as well.

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 13th, 2006 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:39 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Stop it!

Surfer? On the ropes? Are you shitting me?

The surfer was beating the shit out of him, and even went HAND TO ****ING HAND with the Abomination, was making a fool out of him, and then put him to sleep with the Power Cosmic.

Unless you were talking about another showing. Regardless, the Surfer having trouble with ANY Hulk/Abomination/Sasquatch type character is PIS (or extreme CIS) in any case.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Huh? it was mentioned in vol.3 Alpha Flight last year and in the battle against Mauvais, and when Sasquatch appeared in Deadpool.

Wrong again, that Sasquatch form wasn't killed. Tanaraq has shown to even take control of that form as well.
But has he ever done it? And he most likely does not need Tanraq anyways.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:41 AM
-K-M-

But has he ever done it? And he most likely does not need Tanraq anyways.

Tanaraq take control? yeah he took control of when Snowbird took his form. As mentioned the madder he gets the more Tanaraq takes control

---------------------------------------------
Tanaraq
Alpha Flight #119 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Just confirmation of Sasquatch still losing control, Tanaraq is still alive and very present so it's very likely he is taking control once again. As mentioned earlier as well when Snowbird transformed into Tanaraq to fight Pestilence Tanaraq took over and with the rest of the Great Beasts attacked Alpha Flight

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...light119-03.jpg

Tanaraq
Alpha Flight #59 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Snowbird wanted to kill Pestilence as he was the personification of death so she transformed into Tanaraq as The Great Beasts were embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. It was stated "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind". However, due to taking Tanaraq's form Pestilence allowed him to take control

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...Flight38-14.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...Flight38-15.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...Flight38-16.jpg
Alpha Flight Annual #1: Tanaraq
Snowbird knows the risks that if she transforms into Tanaraq he could take control if she remains in the form to long. Just to note if she transforms into Tanaraq in her mortol form she can't transform and gain the full power of Tanaraq as she has to be a goddess to do that

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...l01-1986-16.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...l01-1986-17.jpg

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:47 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

He was always part of Tanaraq, he became his avatar on the earthly plane

Or that stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

King all of those scans are from the 1980's though. Even in the 2006 handbook it says he "originally" could summon Tanaraqs form until Snowbird killed him.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:04 AM
-K-M-

King all of those scans are from the 1980's though. Even in the 2006 handbook it says he "originally" could summon Tanaraqs form until Snowbird killed him.

Read the scans closely, Sasquatch currently possesses Snowbird's body. If Snowbird was threatened to be taken over by Tanaraq even in the 1980's if she took his form, why would Walter be safe doing the exact same thing in Snowbird's body? Also AF #119 is after Sasquatch death and after he took control of Snowbird's body and after Snowbird in her god-form transformed Sasquatch back into a man.

As I mentioned in 2002, Mauvais basically called Sasquatch a traitor to his kind.

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 13th, 2006 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:11 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Read the scans closely, Sasquatch currently possesses Snowbird's body. If Snowbird was threatened to be taken over by Tanaraq even in the 1980's if she took his form, why would Walter be safe doing the exact same thing in Snowbird's body? Also AF #119 is after Sasquatch death and after he took control of Snowbird's body and after Snowbird in her god-form transformed Sasquatch back into a man.

As I mentioned in 2002, Mauvais basically called Sasquatch a traitor to his kind.
Snowbirds body is white? He does not have her body anymore cause he's brown again.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:23 AM