KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman/Daredevil vs Blade/The Punisher

Batman/Daredevil vs Blade/The Punisher
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman/Daredevil vs Blade/The Punisher

sooo, whadda yall think?? the two vigilantes against using firearms and killing, or two of the most notorious gun-toting anti-heros strapped to the max. wink

Batman has his standard equipment, except for the Nomex survival suit and memory cloth cape.

Daredevil has his indestructible billy clubs, as always.

The Punisher has: M60 machine gun with 200 AP(armor-piercing) rounds on bandoliers, M16A2 Assault Rifle/M203 grenade launcher, M1911A1 Colt .45 with laser sight, survival knife, and 3 grenades.

Blade has: 10 gauge supershotgun with lead buckshot and silver stakes, machine pistol, shurikens, kitana sword, and incendinary grenades.

the fights in New York City at night. no prep this time.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:57 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hard to say. Who goes up against who first?

I honestly believe that Blade could take Batman, though the Punisher couldn't take Daredevil.

I'm not sure who'd win between Blade and Daredevil.

I'm also fairly certain that the punisher would fail against Bruce - Castle is the weak link in the thread.

If Blade and Batman meet first, then the second team wins.

If it comes to Blade and Daredevil, I'm unsure, but I'm leaning towards the first team, since Batman could dispose of Castle and then join daredevil to double team blade. That is, if Daredevil couldn't take him on his own.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:03 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea, its a tough matchup. thats why i made it big grin

and theres no specifics on who takes who, its just the luck of the draw. who goes up against who first..but remember, DD has his radar sense so he'll most likely have Blade and Puns position, so most likely, they'd be able to choose matchups.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:17 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Hard to say. Who goes up against who first?

I honestly believe that Blade could take Batman, though the Punisher couldn't take Daredevil.

I'm not sure who'd win between Blade and Daredevil.

I'm also fairly certain that the punisher would fail against Bruce - Castle is the weak link in the thread.

If Blade and Batman meet first, then the second team wins.

If it comes to Blade and Daredevil, I'm unsure, but I'm leaning towards the first team, since Batman could dispose of Castle and then join daredevil to double team blade. That is, if Daredevil couldn't take him on his own.
cosigned

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:21 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i say Batman and Daredevil take it. barely though

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:34 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:36 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

The team with the guns wins. Come on, what good is your utility belt if both opponents start blazing their guns like madmen? Add to that the physical advantages of Blade and you have a curbstomp.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:41 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Dinalfos
The team with the guns wins. Come on, what good is your utility belt if both opponents start blazing their guns like madmen? Add to that the physical advantages of Blade and you have a curbstomp.

Co-signed

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

this isnt the only time these two have faced madmen with blazing guns. they do it just about everyday, except these guys are more advanced and one obviously, physically enhanced as well. IMO DD would be able to take down Frank pretty quickly just like he always does(btw no sonics, or rather, Punisher just doesnt have that much knowledge of him yet), and Batman holds off Blade for awhile long enough for DD to come in and finish the fight. Bats/DD 7/10

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:33 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by braz
this isnt the only time these two have faced madmen with blazing guns. they do it just about everyday, except these guys are more advanced and one obviously, physically enhanced as well. IMO DD would be able to take down Frank pretty quickly just like he always does(btw no sonics, or rather, Punisher just doesnt have that much knowledge of him yet), and Batman holds off Blade for awhile long enough for DD to come in and finish the fight. Bats/DD 7/10

Nah. In comic books they may survive, but not on a forum. Assuming the the four of them start within sight of each other, a gun blazing Blade and Punisher will be hard to avoid. They can easily hide, but Punisher is a master of stealth and Blade has what it takes to easily find them. And obviously, dodging bullets like they usually do is not gonna happen here.

But their only chance of survival is to run away and buy enough time to come up with something. I say Blade And Punisher win 8/10.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:51 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Nah. In comic books they may survive, but not on a forum. Assuming the the four of them start within sight of each other, a gun blazing Blade and Punisher will be hard to avoid. They can easily hide, but Punisher is a master of stealth and Blade has what it takes to easily find them. And obviously, dodging bullets like they usually do is not gonna happen here.

But their only chance of survival is to run away and buy enough time to come up with something. I say Blade And Punisher win 8/10.

whats the diff? and no, they dont see each other when the fight starts. its in the city, and theres places to hide, its not like an arena. so IMO they win.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:20 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by braz
whats the diff? and no, they dont see each other when the fight starts. its in the city, and theres places to hide, its not like an arena. so IMO they win.

Okay. But how would they win? Punisher has excellent fighting skills and Blade is just physically superior in every way. Plus they have weapons. Plus Punisher ain't no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:27 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Okay. But how would they win? Punisher has excellent fighting skills and Blade is just physically superior in every way. Plus they have weapons. Plus Punisher ain't no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics.

Batman uses his stealth and grapnel wires and what not like he did in Batman Begins, and confuses the hell out of Punny like all those other thugs, swoops down on em before he even knows it, kicks the gun outta his hand, throws some nerve gas pellets(tear gas, smoke bomb, flashbang etc. etc. w/e) and KOs him. then Bats n DD tagteam Blade ftw. and what r u talkin about? they all have weapons. just not lethal ones, but just as, if not, more effective. and Batman is definitely no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics, even when compared to Punisher.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 02:40 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:44 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

I'd give this to the trigger happy team.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:47 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I'd give this to the trigger happy team.

why?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:51 AM
jrodslam

Daredevil and Bats for the win. Bullets? These guys evade/dodge bullets for a living.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:05 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil and Bats for the win. Bullets? These guys evade/dodge bullets for a living.

wink yes

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:44 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 12:55 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Bats and DD get shot to death. They've both been shot before so they don't dodge all the time

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 16th, 2006 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 01:01 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote