KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maestro vs superman and doomsday

Maestro vs superman and doomsday
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heru

Maestro vs superman and doomsday

Superman and Doomsday are rumbling, when they get sucked into a demitional time warp. Which places them in the presents of Maestro. Outraged by ther sudden apperance, Maestro attacks. who takes it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i think sups would just sit back relax and enjoy the show

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:42 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

I'll give it to Maestro if that is the case, cause afther beating D.D. Supes will be alone, making it a easier fight for the green giant.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:45 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

what's to keep dd from comeing back to life?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:49 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Maestro isn't even the strongest Hulk, and he couldn't take Superman, let alone DD...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:53 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Maestro isn't even the strongest Hulk, and he couldn't take Superman, let alone DD...
how is he not the strongest? his base strenght is atleast 200+ and he has no problem hulkin up

and if superman knows what's good for him he'ld take a breather and let thoes 2 monsters tear into each other

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:56 PM
tyranus

maestro might be stronger than supes but he sure has hell isnīt faster than DD and supes, they speedblitz him.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:33 PM
tyranus is currently offline Click here to Send tyranus a Private Message Find more posts by tyranus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maestro wins

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:36 PM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Maestro wins
I agree

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:36 PM
MattDay

I will repeat this a bloody gain! no version of hulk will ever beat superman, too versatile, doomsday's strength is close and personal, the same as hulk, but as doomsday has the mustard to keep up with superman doomsday kicks the living crap outta this hulk, doomsdays and supermans base strength exceeds thousands of tons... nuff sed loser hulk fans

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:39 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

maestro isnt going to catch Supes or DD no matter how fast he is..... Supes and DD beat the crap out of Maestro, and then procede to fight each other once again

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

superman alone will take hulk down he is too fast for hulk , he can speedblitz hulk and ko him with 3 punches and down goes hulk

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:45 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

Maestro wiped out most of marvel, Superman does not have a chance. His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant abilities. Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. Also regular Hulk beat a being (Gladiator) with the likes of supes. Imagine what Maestro would do.

Last edited by heru on Oct 16th, 2006 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by heru
Maestro the wiped out most of marvel superman does not have a chance.
doubtful, Supes is much faster then Maestro as is DD......

His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant ability.
Actually versatility often decides the outcome of a battle..... Strength alone wouldnt win this fight IMO

Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together.
I'll give you that Maestro is smarter then DD, but lets not be so bold as to say that he is smarter then Supes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Maestro wins
Wow, is this shit ever getting dumb... I mean... no expression
Superman and Doomsday are rumbling, when they get sucked into a demitional time warp. Which places them in the presents of Maestro. Outraged by ther sudden apperance, Maestro attacks. who takes it.
no expression
I'll give it to Maestro if that is the case, cause afther beating D.D. Supes will be alone, making it a easier fight for the green giant.
no expression
I agree
no expression
Maestro wiped out most of marvel, Superman does not have a chance. His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant abilities. Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. Also regular Hulk beat a being (Gladiator) with the likes of supes. Imagine what Maestro would do.
no expression He couldn't even hurt (let alone beat him) WM Thor. You want me to believe he could beat the whole Marvel Universe??
Let me ask you a question:
Have you ever even seen a Superman comic? Do you even know who Doomsday is? Do you really believe Hulk beating Glads, to be a reliable source?

Superman alone would beat the Holy Virgin Mary out of Maestro.
Glads is a jobber, and all of his showings vary.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 16th, 2006 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

Your talking about a alien that gets out smarter by a human (lex luthor) and a rip off of the hulk D.D. Like I said, Maesto is smarter he'll find a way to nutrulize there speed. then its lights out

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Your talking about a alien that gets out smarter by a human (lex luthor) and a rip off of the hulk D.D.
laughing laughing laughing wow u sure know your characters...

Like I said, Maesto is smarter he'll find a way to nutrulize there speed. then its lights out
Maestro is NOT smarter then Supes by any means, and how would he find a way to neutralize their speed? Especially with no prep roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 16th, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:55 PM
Horrificus

I am not even going to read what any of you have said. My opinion is waaay too valuable to possibly be swayed.

Please note that I do not LIKE the Hulk as a character. But, the Maestro is a different matter all together. He is the final evolutionary result of all the gamma-related this and that.

Anyway, Maestro is an great character, and bad as hell.
He is definitely THE strongest version of Hulk.

Mentally: He is what can happen if the Hulk allows his genius to grow in a natural, insane direction. Insane, because, let's face it, that's where the Hulk is going.

Physically: He is what can happen when allowed to soak up as much radiation as his mutated cells will allow.how strong he can become.

His past has been about fighting the natural evolution of his character. Fighting how crazy he can be. Fighting how mean he can be. Fighting how much he likes the power. Fighting how strong he can become.

The Maestro does not do that anymore. He just IS. And, the Maestro is what Hulk fans always "WISH" the Hulk is. Limitless, and not holding back.

That being said, because I try to be realistic in this forum, I have to say that DD and Supes would beat him in a quick fight. I believe that.

At the same time, the Maestro is a SUPER, Super-Powered Genius. If there is even a little bit of prep time, the Maestro would win this.

Let's face it. Maestro is what would happen if Dr. Doom suddenly became a gamma-powered, green giant.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:51 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, Maestro did NOT beat most of Marvel Earth. The war that had been going on at the time wiped them out. All Maestro did was take out whoever was left and then claimed himself king.

And Gladiator fought Hulk like an idiot. There's no CIS here in KMC. Superman brings too much to the table. Add Doomsday, and you have what we like the call a curbstomp.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:54 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote