KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scarlet Witch vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Scarlet Witch vs Mad Jim Jaspers
Started by: trolly_crouchjr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trolly_crouchjr

Scarlet Witch vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Full Potential.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:30 PM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

At full potential, I believe Merlyn said that Jim Jaspers had omniversal power. So, I'll have to say he wins.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:17 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Jimmy Jizzle for the win !

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:17 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
At full potential, I believe Merlyn said that Jim Jaspers had omniversal power. So, I'll have to say he wins.
technically at full potential Wanda has omniversal power as well...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 06:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trolly_crouchjr

What about witha Chaos Wave?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:04 AM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Scarlet Witch vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Full Potential.

Wanda

thank u bz

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

jim jaspers from the WWE? ............sounds like a wrestling name I FIND HUMOR IN IT anyway i uno there both omniversal powers arent they?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:33 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

HOM Wanda

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

was the chaos wave all of her own creation or did she cause some kind of domino effect by her "No More Mutants" outburst?

also, didn't she technically fail in casting that spell? since there are mutants remaining ...

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:25 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Jaspers.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:26 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'll say Jaspers wins. Both are extremely powerful but Jaspers had absolute control over his power. Wanda didn't seem to.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:32 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

I'll say Jaspers wins. Both are extremely powerful but Jaspers had absolute control over his power. Wanda didn't seem to.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:41 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet it was Wanda's power that brought Jaspers back.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:05 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by fangirl101

Bringing someone back to life isn't the same as defeating them in battle.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:13 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

wanda brought back a far weaker amalgamation of what mjj once was.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
wanda brought back a far weaker amalgamation of what mjj once was.
And what exactly was he? Are any of his feats as far reaching as hers?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:25 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

A omniversal threat.

As of actual feats, if MJJ wasn't defeated by Fury he would successfully have warped the marvel omniverse according to the person that was connected to all her future and previous selfs, I have forgotten her name.

Both are a omniversal power when operating at full capacity, from my point of view.

Jaspers controls reality to a apparently unlimited degree as his warp extends around him. Wanda could with her Chaos wave break down reality and rebuild it.

However Jaime could manipulate Wanda's Chaos wave... Going with Jaspers.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:36 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And what exactly was he? Are any of his feats as far reaching as hers?
she supposedly resurrected an amalgam of mjj and fury. however, this amalgam was nowhere near what the 'classic' versions of mjj/fury were [as far as abilities displayed go].

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:36 PM
guy222
With my gal

HOM Wanda wins dammit laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:54 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
A omniversal threat.

As of actual feats, if MJJ wasn't defeated by Fury he would successfully have warped the marvel omniverse according to the person that was connected to all her future and previous selfs, I have forgotten her name.

Both are a omniversal power when operating at full capacity, from my point of view.

Jaspers controls reality to a apparently unlimited degree as his warp extends around him. Wanda could with her Chaos wave break down reality and rebuild it.

However Jaime could manipulate Wanda's Chaos wave... Going with Jaspers.

Um, Do you know how many 'threat's are out there in comics land? How much potential is out there. What could have happened if such and such wasn't stopped? I dont' see any feats beyond Universal for MJJ.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:56 PM