KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman prime full power vrs The Movie Avengers

Superman prime full power vrs The Movie Avengers
Started by: magneto1992

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Question Superman prime full power vrs The Movie Avengers

The most powerful incarnation of:
Thor, god of thunder
The increible Hulk
Wasp
Captain America
Giant Man
Nick Fury
Iron man
Black Panther

With one week of prep to stop the new menace in their universe, Superman prime and he is furious, they cannot use Krptonite nor Red sun radiation.

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 07:36 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Superman wins

T-Vo. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 07:38 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Prime ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 07:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
Prime ftw

Agreed.

You could of chose a better team.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:01 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime wins too easily. The guy one-shotted a rogue sun that was destroyed JLA members and heroes in the thousands. He would one-shot this entire team.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:21 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Agreed.

You could of chose a better team.

Well, he did say the most powerful incarnations....meaning that we've got Mindless Hulk, Rune King Thor, and Extremis Iron Man. I figure that'll be enough. wink.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:24 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Soljer
Well, he did say the most powerful incarnations....meaning that we've got Mindless Hulk, Rune King Thor, and Extremis Iron Man. I figure that'll be enough. wink.

Yeah, Extremis Iron Man definitely makes the difference here. . .

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:26 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, Extremis Iron Man definitely makes the difference here. . .

Well, you know, considering that he's more powerful than the entire Green Lantern Corps.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:40 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Rune King Thor inherits his fathers feats by way of the sentient odinforce.

He's enough alone.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:41 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ummmm Supes Prime not only has 5th dimensional powers and the last GL ring, but he was within the sun for 100 centuries

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

He doesn't have 5th dimensional powers.

And he's done nothing to say he'd beat Odin.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:49 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

so the rest of the superman dynasty had 5th dimensional powers, but the superman that was above them all didnt?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:52 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

No.

The only Supermen with 5th dimensional powers, were the ones who were imps, or descended from imps, ie Superman 1Million.

5th dimensional powers aren't gained.

They're inherited.

The entire dynasty didn't have imp powers or influenced powers, to my recollection.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:54 PM
HaSon

so the rest of the superman dynasty had 5th dimensional powers, but the superman that was above them all didnt?

Yeah, pretty much.

The later members gained 5D powers because one of the Supermen married a 5D imp and mixed the bloodlines.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by UniOmni
No.

The only Supermen with 5th dimensional powers, were the ones who were imps, or descended from imps, ie Superman 1Million.

5th dimensional powers aren't gained.

They're inherited.

The entire dynasty didn't have imp powers or influenced powers, to my recollection.
yes, every superman starting from the one who married the queen of the Imps gained 10 imp-like abilities

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:57 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

yes, every superman starting from the one who married the queen of the Imps gained 10 imp-like abilities

Exactly. But Superman Prime was PRE-queen-of-the-imps.

Hence, he has no 5D powers.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Soljer
Exactly. But Superman Prime was PRE-queen-of-the-imps.

Hence, he has no 5D powers.
Prime was the one who ascended the SD to levels beyond any metahuman ever, and at the end..... He and the queen of the Imps recreated Lois

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:00 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Prime supposedly did alot of things......

But on panel, did little thats noteworthy of anyone on his esteemed level of power.

One panel, he didn't do anything that registers with highend Mxy.

And for the record, metahuman is anything that falls beyond human...............

That might as well mean Prime is beyond Promethian Giants, Endless and the like.

His esteemed power level is totally bogus, going by feats.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:23 PM
hulkrulz

the team ftw

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:26 AM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The "movie" Avengers are the Ultimate Universe Version.
And even Thor had problems with some aliens.

Superman is like... the god of aliens. :P He'll go extraterrestial on their ass.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:31 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote