KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Batman(Begins)/Blade vs 50 Navy SEALS

Movie Batman(Begins)/Blade vs 50 Navy SEALS
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie Batman(Begins)/Blade vs 50 Navy SEALS

both movie versions of each.

the fights in Gotham, 1 hour of prep, and they know what theyre up against.

Batman has all standard equip off movie and other things hes had in comix, other movies etc. including: nomex/kevlar batsuit, memory cloth, gauntlets, gloves, steel-toed boots w/ hf transporters and cowl w/ comm device, earphone antenna and gas vents, razor sharp batarangs w/ acid etch enhancement, exploding batarangs, grapple gun w/ grapnel cartridges and jumplines, mini mines, adhesive bombs, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, foam concrete capsules, goo gun, acetylene torch, flexible periscope, rebreather and binoculars.

Blade has: super shotgun, dual machine pistols off Blade 2 w/ laser sights, acid etched kitana sword, shurikens, wrist blades off Blade 2 incendinary grenades and kevlar flak jacket.

SEALS have: M4s or M16 assault rifles, half w/ M203 grenade launcher, Colt .45s and survival knives.

Last edited by braz on Nov 10th, 2006 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:50 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ouch

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:51 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ouch?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:52 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
ouch?

Ouch as in...

Seals get owned. no expression

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:59 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

No they don't.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:30 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

50 highly trainned assasins of the gov vs Blade/Bats the movie ones at that! if the heroes get gagets then so do the seals which means the heroes die 10 min fight tops.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:29 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

It doesn't even have to be Seals. 50 marines will take out batman and blade as well (but only the movie versions. Comic versions can take out 100 probably by themselves).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:52 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

50 regular joes could take them out, they've got M16 and grenades. The pair go down.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:59 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman and Blade dont have to attack them directly, yall know. Batman alone was able to take out 15 guys in the movie, and that was w/o any of his non lethal weapons.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 01:05 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:21 PM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I dont know, blade fights vampires who have far superior strength to any normal human and owns them on a regular basis...seal or not blade and batman take this

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:50 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Um first of all giving bats prep helps a lot. Bats can take out 25 Seals, so can Blade. I think he could get caught, but Bats will make sure the conditions are most favorable to him and Blade. Also, considering Blade is a vampire and seals don't carrry garlic or anything I don't see how they will win. He is practiaclly immortal for all they are concerned.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:51 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Um first of all giving bats prep helps a lot. Bats can take out 25 Seals, so can Blade. I think he could get caught, but Bats will make sure the conditions are most favorable to him and Blade. Also, considering Blade is a vampire and seals don't carrry garlic or anything I don't see how they will win. He is practiaclly immortal for all they are concerned.

yea. its only 1 hour though, but still. it does. and garlic wouldnt even work on Blade neways no expression the only weakness he posseses thats vampiric is the thrist

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

yea. its only 1 hour though, but still. it does. and garlic wouldnt even work on Blade neways no expression the only weakness he posseses thats vampiric is the thrist
it doesnt matter "the movie versions" have a weakness to massive swarm attack! Batman Begins took on ilegal pakage dealers who probly did or didnt have any martial arts training like bruce had practice for ? years/Blade in the second movie in the sewers needed to rely on flash gernades to take out 50 or so jarek vampire hybirds.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:32 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by outavodka
it doesnt matter "the movie versions" have a weakness to massive swarm attack! Batman Begins took on ilegal pakage dealers who probly did or didnt have any martial arts training like bruce had practice for ? years/Blade in the second movie in the sewers needed to rely on flash gernades to take out 50 or so jarek vampire hybirds.

What the f**k? uhh. no they dont no expression r u a fukin as*??? did u not see the movies or something? Batman not only did that, but also took on 4 highly trained ninjas that were trained at the same level he was trained and beat them rather easily and quickly. and dont tell me Blade has a weakness to 'massive swarm attack' roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing throughout all his movies hes constantly pwning guards, vamps etc. with ease. and those little f*ckers in the sewers. do u have any idea how powerful they were????? they basically had like invulnerability. a healing factor above a vamps and could literally take loads of clips of bullets constantly..the only way to beat them was w/ UV rays, and thats what they put in the flash bangs.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

What the f**k? uhh. no they dont no expression r u a fukin as*??? did u not see the movies or something? Batman not only did that, but also took on 4 highly trained ninjas that were trained at the same level he was trained and beat them rather easily and quickly. and dont tell me Blade has a weakness to 'massive swarm attack' roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing throughout all his movies hes constantly pwning guards, vamps etc. with ease. and those little f*ckers in the sewers. do u have any idea how powerful they were????? they basically had like invulnerability. a healing factor above a vamps and could literally take loads of clips of bullets constantly..the only way to beat them was w/ UV rays, and thats what they put in the flash bangs.
so what your saying is 4 highky trained men with blades are more of a threat than 4 highy trained men with Heckler & Koch MSG90"sniper rifle,Walther P99"a semiautomatic pistol", Fällkniven mod " survival knife, various gernades,Or one of these various rifles. H&K 416, Metal Storm, Robinson Arms XCR, SAR-21, Steyr AUG and XM8. You cant be seriuous cuz you sound like the dumbass now. You also made other point to defend that Blade onehits guards, etc until Bats&Blade shit on 25 Navy seal each on screen i really dun care you typeback to me! Just letting you know before you waste your time bud.

Last edited by outavodka on Nov 11th, 2006 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 12:30 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by outavodka
so what your saying is 4 highky trained men with blades are more of a threat than 4 highy trained men with Heckler & Koch MSG90"sniper rifle,Walther P99"a semiautomatic pistol", Fällkniven mod " survival knife, various gernades,Or one of these various rifles. H&K 416, Metal Storm, Robinson Arms XCR, SAR-21, Steyr AUG and XM8. You cant be seriuous cuz you sound like the dumbass now. You also made other point to defend that Blade onehits guards, etc until Bats&Blade shit on 25 Navy seal each on screen i really dun care you typeback to me! Just letting you know before you waste your time bud.

?

ok?

i dont really care if u think im wasting my time. i like debating about things like this.
and u specifically stated the people Batman fought didnt have fighting skills, and i proved otherwise, because he also fought ninjas. and no. im not saying 4 ninjas are more of a threat than 4 SEALS w/ guns. im just saying he can fight & beat people like himself with fighting skills and guns as well. and Blade doesnt one hit the guys he fights. he totally whips the holyshyt out of them and clowns them through superior speed and strength. its possible for each one of them to take on 25 each IMO, with prep & stealth.

and dont call me a dumbass, i never said anything like that to u, so u have no right to insult me that way.

Last edited by braz on Nov 11th, 2006 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 12:58 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:50 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:48 AM