KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » electro vs magneto

electro vs magneto
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

electro vs magneto

i know what your thinking but hear me out. This version of electro is from when he was one with the electrical force i think that should about even it up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:57 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

magnetto would whoop him easy all he would have to do is tho a metal pole at him and i dont see hoe electro can hurt him

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:22 AM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

electro was so powerful at that time he could shut down the electrical impusles in your brain

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:26 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

oh shit that is powerful but can he get passed magneto's shield

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:33 AM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i would wager so he could pretty much control any and all electricity in the area

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:37 AM
keak da sneak

oh idk it depends on if he can get passed magnetos force field because if he cant then there is nothing he can do

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:56 AM
lando005

he got past x man's shielding

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:04 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd be really hard pressed to find someone with greater control over electromagnetic energy then magneto... and as there really isn't a way to draw a comparison... seeing as 'energy' electro never fought anyone could could repulse, repel, or manipulate his own power..

course i have seen magneto forcefully tap into and use against their wills as powersources... joseph... and polaris...

so i'll say that magneto is very adept at tapping into electromagnetic energy sources... and that he can find a way to manipulate electro..

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:07 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

we didnt see much of electro at those levels but i'm willing to bet he does pretty well seeing how he punked xman and spider-man

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:25 AM
Brian Oswald

Because Xman and Spider-man have powers similar to Magneto...?
This is a miss match in my opinion

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:50 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fsufan89

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
electro was so powerful at that time he could shut down the electrical impusles in your brain

I doubt he could do so on a mutant as strong minded as magneto. I have to give this one to the master of magnetism

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:55 AM
fsufan89 is currently offline Click here to Send fsufan89 a Private Message Find more posts by fsufan89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by fsufan89
I doubt he could do so on a mutant as strong minded as magneto. I have to give this one to the master of magnetism
will power had nothing to do with it he shut off the electrical impulses in the brian

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:03 AM
lando005

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Because Xman and Spider-man have powers similar to Magneto...?
This is a miss match in my opinion
so what xman is a pushover in your eyes? his powers are diffrent but he's still very powerful

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:05 AM
KillAll

electro could just stop the synapses from firing in magnetos brain...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:36 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

mags

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Erik ragestomps.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:48 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Erik.

Bankai.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Magneto, they already encountered, they didn't fight but it was made clear Magneto was the more powerful.

The only chance Electro would have is a speedblitz, but that's a bit unlikely, especially that Mags starts with autoshields on.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 4th, 2012 06:55 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote