KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna

Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna
Started by: hunbu04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hunbu04

Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna

WHO WILL WIN

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 10:21 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

I THINK THIS IS A EASY WIN FOR THE JLA MYSTERY OF MAGIC

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 10:21 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Pre Avengers Dissambled Zatanna wins, but post Scarlet Witch

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 10:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

ZATANNA CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING EVEN POST DISASSEMBLY SCARLET WITCH IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 10:36 PM
-K-M-

ummm...no, Scarlet Witch altered the entire universe. When has Zatanna ever done anything half that? Never. Shes good, but not that good

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 11:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

she said "Spectre appear" backwords and guess who showed up?. that trumps cuasing a chain reaction that threatened the universe in my book

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 11:40 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
ummm...no, Scarlet Witch altered the entire universe. When has Zatanna ever done anything half that? Never. Shes good, but not that good

I personally think there was something else behind that. Im still doubtfull with that being SW's own powers and abilities, but still you are right nonetheless.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 11:41 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by manjaro
she said "Spectre appear" backwords and guess who showed up?. that trumps cuasing a chain reaction that threatened the universe in my book

She had help from other magicians and sorcessors, and what happened when Spectre appeared? He started to kill them all.

She not only threatened the universe, but the omni-verse as well.

Last edited by -K-M- on Nov 19th, 2006 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:19 AM
guy222
With my gal

wanda returns

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

^ when?????

also I believe that chaos magic Wanda vs Zee is a very nice fight

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:00 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Is this HOM Wanda?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

if wanda can hex her, i dont see why that wouldnt f*ck zee up royally.

make her say something like etum fles on accident or something

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:02 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

In November

Avengers: The Childrens Crusade # 3

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

the way I see it:

clasic Wanda <<< Zatana
chaos magic Wanda = Zatana
HoM Wanda >>>> Zatana

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:03 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It's basically whoever gets the first attack off.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

that's pretty much the case with magic users

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:06 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by jrodslam
I personally think there was something else behind that. Im still doubtfull with that being SW's own powers and abilities, but still you are right nonetheless.

Wanda had a connection to Cthon. Something to do with Wundagore Mountain.....blah blah.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:21 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I thought all of the scarlet witch appearances get explained and turn out to be Loki in disguise?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:38 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by rotiart
I thought all of the scarlet witch appearances get explained and turn out to be Loki in disguise?

the ones in mighty avengers recent issues

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:07 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You mean only the appearances in mighty avengers? I thought it was explained that "all" appearances where Loki in disguise

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:45 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote