KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Enigma Force Vs. Phoenix Force

Enigma Force Vs. Phoenix Force
Started by: Board Walker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Enigma Force Vs. Phoenix Force

Which in your opinion is greater, going purely by on panel feats?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 12:47 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

The Enigma Force is the what sustains Captain Universe, (the life essence of the Universe) Captain Universe dies, and ALL life in the Universe dies.

The Enigma Force is as essential to the Universe as the Universe itself, while the Phoenix Force is a child of the Universe, that has died without affecting the Universe.

Enigma Force 10/10

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 01:05 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

The enigma force is also what powers Galactus.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 01:13 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Enigma Force Vs. Phoenix Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Which in your opinion is greater, going purely by on panel feats?

i do some research

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:53 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Mr Master
The Enigma Force is the what sustains Captain Universe, (the life essence of the Universe) Captain Universe dies, and ALL life in the Universe dies.

The Enigma Force is as essential to the Universe as the Universe itself, while the Phoenix Force is a child of the Universe, that has died without affecting the Universe.

Enigma Force 10/10

BULL another attempt to demean the Phoenix Force through lies or was it just very poor knowledge. shifty

Essential to the universe as the universe itself? Yeah that makes sense laughing out loud

The Phoenix is the Big Bang that spawned the universe and as the Big Bang it is the ambient energies that saturate reality. As stated on panel it is the sum and substance of all that lives, the very life force of reality.

The Phoenix Force cannot die because it is life. Its avatars can die, thats something different and totally irrelevant to this debate. Please learn to be objective and post that in debate.

The Enigma Force is a power that resides within the alternate dimension known as the Microverse. All it is is the energies of a future Galactus that had been turned into a star by Reed Richards in an alternate future. This power source was discovered by Prince Wayfinder who tapped into it and used it to take him and his people to the Microverse whereupon Galactus' energies dispersed in the Microverse becoming an ambient power source the inhabitants there worshipped. It is neither essential to reality or the life force of reality.

Captain Universe dies the Enigma Force finds another host.

The Enigma Force was recently seen on panel empowering Sue Richards as the new CU and she could barely hold her own against Gladiator. erm

The Enigma Force enhances its hosts natural abilities fiftyfold. That is all. If youre human then you wont be as powerful as a mutant who gains this power. Either way its not particularly impressive and contrary to what biased posters will have you believe it is not essential to the universe.

If more Bull is posted scans from current continuity will follow to highlight said Bull.

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Jan 4th, 2007 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:54 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
BULL another attempt to demean the Phoenix Force through lies or was it just very poor knowledge. shifty

Essential to the universe as the universe itself? Yeah that makes sense laughing out loud

The Phoenix is the Big Bang that spawned the universe and as the Big Bang it is the ambient energies that saturate reality. As stated on panel it is the sum and substance of all that lives, the very life force of reality.

The Phoenix Force cannot die because it is life. Its avatars can die, thats something different and totally irrelevant to this debate. Please learn to be objective and post that in debate.

The Enigma Force is a power that resides within the alternate dimension known as the Microverse. All it is is the energies of a future Galactus that had been turned into a star by Reed Richards in an alternate future. This power source was discovered by Prince Wayfinder who tapped into it and used it to take him and his people to the Microverse whereupon Galactus' energies dispersed in the Microverse becoming an ambient power source the inhabitants there worshipped. It is neither im

The Enigma Force was recently seen on panel empowering Sue Richards as the new CU and she could barely hold her own against Gladiator. erm

The Enigma Force enhances its hosts natural abilities fiftyfold. That is all. If youre human then you wont be as powerful as a mutant who gains this power. Either way its not particularly impressive and contrary to what biased posters will have you believe it is not essential to the universe.

If more Bull is posted scans from current continuity will follow to highlight said Bull.

As little respect that I have for GS, I have to agree on one point...

Dark Pheonix herself stated she is Life Personified.....it has been stated numerous times that she is the Life Force of the Universe embodied, at least in 616 continuum...

She may not be responsible for the mere existance of Marvel 616 Universe, but she is responsible for the LIFE that exists in Marvel 616.

Pheonix Force being called a "Child of the Universe" definately puts her in a level below Eternity, however, it does not negate her role as the instigator of the cycle of life.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:02 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
As little respect that I have for GS, I have to agree on one point...

Dark Pheonix herself stated she is Life Personified.....it has been stated numerous times that she is the Life Force of the Universe embodied, at least in 616 continuum...

She may not be responsible for the mere existance of Marvel 616 Universe, but she is responsible for the LIFE that exists in Marvel 616.

Pheonix Force being called a "Child of the Universe" definately puts her in a level below Eternity, however, it does not negate her role as the instigator of the cycle of life.

Child of the Universe is a statement Galactus used to refer to the Phoenix when he was relating to the Firebird the manifestation of the Force its nature. That it is an expression of the universal life force within reality. It was NOT a statement defining the Force as a whole to be something created by the universe.

With that in mind your Eternity statement is incorrect. Eternity himself is created after the universe is formed. He is its sentience. Eternity himself stated it is the Phoenix that spawns him after the end of the last cycle.

Learn your Phoenix stuff as opposed to posting inaccuracy like its fact.

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Jan 4th, 2007 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:09 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read "the Sword in the star the story of Wayfinder" or the Micronauts fortunately my uncle lent my brother the issues. The Enigma force is not so much and neither is the Unipower from which it is derived.

I'm young and female, but tough, I love coffee

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:11 PM
Molly Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Molly Hayes
Read "the Sword in the star the story of Wayfinder" or the Micronauts fortunately my uncle lent my brother the issues. The Enigma force is not so much and neither is the Unipower from which it is derived.

You go girl!! wink

Good to see another poster who actually reads comics. smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:13 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

You go girl!! wink

Good to see another poster who actually reads comics. smile

Wow the great Galactic storm complimented me!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:17 PM
Molly Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:23 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:31 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i LOVED the micronauts . . .

good to see you, ill. smile hope the new year is a little more kind to you and your love life than the previous year was . . . erm

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

embarrasment

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:45 PM
Sprinkler

The Enigma Force is a power that resides within the alternate dimension known as the Microverse. All it is is the energies of a future Galactus that had been turned into a star by Reed Richards in an alternate future. This power source was discovered by Prince Wayfinder who tapped into it and used it to take him and his people to the Microverse whereupon Galactus' energies dispersed in the Microverse becoming an ambient power source the inhabitants there worshipped. It is neither essential to reality or the life force of reality.

Is there any scan which proves that phoenix is big bang apart from reed's statement ? I have heard that watcher and eternity too once said that phoenix is big bang but i have never seen scan. If you have scan then post it smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 09:13 AM
Sprinkler is currently offline Click here to Send Sprinkler a Private Message Find more posts by Sprinkler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sprinkler
Is there any scan which proves that phoenix is big bang apart from reed's statement ? I have heard that watcher and eternity too once said that phoenix is big bang but i have never seen scan. If you have scan then post it smile

Nope, recently in AvX Tony stated that PF was born from the big bang.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 09:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Rachel-Phoenix fought Galactus during which it was stated that she could draw on power from *all* the stars in the universe.

The Enigma force is pretty awesome, but much smaller in nature.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 01:29 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Q99
Rachel-Phoenix fought Galactus during which it was stated that she could draw on power from *all* the stars in the universe.

It's actually even more incredible than that. He stated the PF draws power from ALL future/potential life.

Classic PF wins. Current PF probably loses after a good fight.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 06:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Phoenix in a slaughter

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 09:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.SunKing

Originally posted by zopzop
It's actually even more incredible than that. He stated the PF draws power from ALL future/potential life.

Classic PF wins. Current PF probably loses after a good fight.

ya know, even with that statement I still find that a bit limiting. Considering draining all "potential life". If she continues to draw from that power, her source will essentially be depleted due to that potential decreasing in size. From that statement it appears that overtime her power in fact may get weaker and weaker if she chose to go that route.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 09:30 PM
Mr.SunKing is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.SunKing a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.SunKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote