KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel fighter FFA (Free for all)

Marvel fighter FFA (Free for all)
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Marvel fighter FFA (Free for all)

This is a free for all fight between several of Marvel's top fighters.

Iron Fist, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Spider-man, Shen Kuei, Taskmaster, Nick Fury, Shang Chi, and Black Panther.

All combatants start in a football sized arena. No prep. Everyone is aware of everyone else at about the same time.

Alternate scenarios are weapons placed around, a fight on a city block, and anything else our twisted minds can come up with. smokin' I tried to avoid super powered guys and guys who were too powerful for this class of fighters. Most of these guys are just plain damn good fighters.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:47 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Puck runs in and wonders why he is never mentioned in these sort of fight.

Seriously, there is just to many people to give an accurate outcome of the battle. With that many people anything is possible as it's not going to be one on one.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:21 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Sabretooth or Spiderman.

The rest are just outclassed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 01:58 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Wolverine has survived more than anyone else here I think. It'd be him or Spiderman.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:01 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
air beardey

deadpool ould blow them all up and then it owuld be him wolvie and sabretooth. where the winner would either be wolverine or dead pool.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:15 AM
air beardey is currently offline Click here to Send air beardey a Private Message Find more posts by air beardey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

I think there is a few too many people in there to give a decent outcome, spiderman and sabertooth really shouldnt be listed as their strength levels are far above anyone else you have listed. Take them out and knock it down to about 5 people and itd be eaiser to judge...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:25 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Wolverine has beaten Spider-man, in addition to others on the roster, but and last I heard, Sabertooth's healing factor was less than Logan's. Not to mention his adamantium skeleton was removed by Apocalypse. I say leave the thread as is. And if you think it's too chaotic, come up with a better scenario or tell how a specific guy could win.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 02:53 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Actually as stated Sabertooth's healing factor is better than Wolverine's, and Weapon X gave back Sabertooth's adamintium skelton after he lost it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:06 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually as stated Sabertooth's healing factor is better than Wolverine's, and Weapon X gave back Sabertooth's adamintium skelton after he lost it.

yes

Indeed.

But, still, Sabretooth and Spiderman are out of everyone elses' league.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:08 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well with so many people fighting at once, it's almost impossible to predict the outcome. Their all A-Class fighters.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:10 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well with so many people fighting at once, it's almost impossible to predict the outcome. Their all A-Class fighters.

Definitely.

I'd give Iron Fist pretty good odds against Spiderman, one on one. But even if Iron Fist took out Spidey, he may be tired from all the used up Chi, so he wouldn't be able to go on to win.

Thus, Sabretooth would steam roll everyone else.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:12 AM
-K-M-

Indeed out of everyone I like Sabertooth's chances....only since Puck isn't there :P

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:14 AM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Soljer
Definitely.

I'd give Iron Fist pretty good odds against Spiderman, one on one. But even if Iron Fist took out Spidey, he may be tired from all the used up Chi, so he wouldn't be able to go on to win.

Thus, Sabretooth would steam roll everyone else.

Sabretooth steam rolls black panther huh?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:35 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Still think it's Wolverine for the win (I can feel the hate)

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:44 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

1) Deadpool: The guy has a very high level of skill, and is completely crazy, so he could beat most with randomness. Plus, his healing factor is 40 times more powerful than Wolverine.
2) Black Panther: With his vibranium suit, there's nothing than nearly all of them could do. Wolverine's adamantium claws included. Plus, he's more intelligent than nearly all the rest combined. But i don't see what he can do to hurt Deadpool.
3) Spidey: Don't have much skill, but agility and strength compensate.
4) Sabretooth: No one else is as much of a killer as he is. Stronger than Wolverine and with a healing factor as good as his.
5) Cap. America: Strategy and overall fighting skill would make him survive for a long time.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:36 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

More realistic would be:

1/2) Spiderman or Sabretooth
3/4/5)Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Wolverine

This, of course, isn't really taking into account T'Challas arctic vibranium claws. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:41 AM
Smurph
------

Well, I think Daredevil would be one of the last fighters, simply because he could play particularily well to this kind of scenario- where he knows every thing that everyone is doing at any one moment.

Oh, and Spiderman ftw. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:50 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Soljer
More realistic would be:

1/2) Spiderman or Sabretooth
3/4/5)Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Wolverine

This, of course, isn't really taking into account T'Challas arctic vibranium claws. erm.

So why make a list if you leaving out facts, fact is T'challa killed sabretooth already, and has got the better of spiderman before. Heck, Sabretooth didnt even land a hit, sooooo.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:13 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Apolloknight
So why make a list if you leaving out facts, fact is T'challa killed sabretooth already, and has got the better of spiderman before. Heck, Sabretooth didnt even land a hit, sooooo.

I don't think that fight is cannon.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Sabretooth or Spider-Man are the last standing.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:17 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote