KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You vs Lex Luthor

You vs Lex Luthor
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

You vs Lex Luthor

Ok so like.. Lex Luthor is trying 2 steal you're hair .. no better yet.. he's trying to steal you're girlfriends/boyfriends hair so he can go make himself a toupee... laughing and of course your're not letting that shit ride and descide to end his reign of baldly madness... laughing

The fight is in the local mall and is H2H combat.. nobody get's prep or outside help or weapons to end this fight quikly wink

Lex is in bloodlustmode because all the super villains/hero's in the supervilain/hero bar are laughing at him because of his bald head and Batman mistook Lex Luthor's head the other day for one of Robin's buttocks laughing

You are in bloodlust mode because you don't want some bald freak to touch you're hair or you're girlfriends hair ... roll eyes (sarcastic) ... and ow yeah Lex's is trying to hit on you're girlfriend as wel ( so ya'll know it's on wink

Who would win You or Lex Luthor?

Discus !!! cool

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I get stomped on.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:14 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

can you show me a pic about Lex?

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

First I would kill Aqua-pimp for making fun of the follicly challenged ... then I'd kick Luthor in the nuts, knock him over and keep kicking him when he's on the ground (martial arts are for pu$$ie$)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

id tell him he could have her and run other way. erm

or id tell him he is a comic book character that isnt real so this news would force him to go insane, by then he thinks nothing of hair in his situation and leaves the world alone. (until he plans his revenge messed )

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:29 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I tell him about Nivea for Men, Hair be back and Grey Coverage for Men.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:30 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aqua-pimp

quote:
I tell him about Nivea for Men, Hair be back and Grey Coverage for Men.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 08:43 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

I kick the f*ck out of him, and any other Bald freak who tries to touch up my woman.

*Stares at Scoobless*

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:03 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I grab a baseball bat and tell him he's WRONG!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:05 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "V"
I kick the f*ck out of him, and any other Bald freak who tries to touch up my woman.

*Stares at Scoobless*

laughing laughing laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I propably would get stomped though (Despite my 133 martial arts skills :P).. Isn't it common that wisdom and hair don't get a long well in the same head. I'm just wondering which one left first.

Besides, he's quaranteed to have some Psi powers as many telepaths are bald (Xavier, Moondragon, Wolverine, Hulk)

He'd propably make me feel his "guns" I'd faint in horror.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:07 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by "V"

*Stares at Scoobless*

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:41 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

I knock him out cold with my beer belly.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:41 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: You vs Lex Luthor

Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so like.. Lex Luthor is trying 2 steal you're hair .. no better yet.. he's trying to steal you're girlfriends/boyfriends hair so he can go make himself a toupee... laughing and of course your're not letting that shit ride and descide to end his reign of baldly madness... laughing

The fight is in the local mall and is H2H combat.. nobody get's prep or outside help or weapons to end this fight quikly wink

Lex is in bloodlustmode because all the super villains/hero's in the supervilain/hero bar are laughing at him because of his bald head and Batman mistook Lex Luthor's head the other day for one of Robin's buttocks laughing

You are in bloodlust mode because you don't want some bald freak to touch you're hair or you're girlfriends hair ... roll eyes (sarcastic) ... and ow yeah Lex's is trying to hit on you're girlfriend as wel ( so ya'll know it's on wink

Who would win You or Lex Luthor?

Discus !!! cool
My girlfriend has a boyfriend ?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: Re: You vs Lex Luthor

Originally posted by Faceman
My girlfriend has a boyfriend ?

(That's your cue)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:59 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bald Bugger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

Its true we do. cool

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:06 PM
Bald Bugger is currently offline Click here to Send Bald Bugger a Private Message Find more posts by Bald Bugger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Well ...thankfuly enough I have medical insurance.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd make him cry with the nastiest insults you can think of.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:37 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I'd point over his shoulder and say "Superman"
and then break his neck when he turns to look.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 04:13 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote