KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Judge Dredd

Respect Judge Dredd
Started by: streekz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
streekz
King of Otherworld

Arrow Respect Judge Dredd

Dredd is a law enforcement officer in a violent city of the future where uniformed Judges combine the powers of police, judiciary and government.

Dredd and his fellow Judges are empowered to arrest, sentence and even execute criminals on the spot.

Joe Dredd (judge dredd)is the most famous of the elite corps of Judges that run Mega-City One.

I will hopefully post as many of his feats i can..
feel free to add any feats or pics..

Attachment: dredd respect.jpg
This has been downloaded 301 time(s).

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 03:42 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

Here Dredd is shot at with pure liquid nitrogen, covering his helmet and visor.
Not being able to see he still manages to shoot and kill

Attachment: dredd05.gif
This has been downloaded 595 time(s).

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 03:53 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:29 PM
streekz
King of Otherworld

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:56 PM
streekz
King of Otherworld

short profile on.. Armon Gill
(ex-space corps)
Gill was one of a small batch of experimental GM soldiers..
(Genetically modified) this included enhancements on strength, speed, agility and perception.. also resilient and resistant to injury plus his outta layer of skin is seven times more durable than normal human skin.

this is what he looked like after Dredd had finished with him..
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h...kz/beatenup.jpg

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:05 PM
streekz
King of Otherworld

sorry i missed the last scan off the chase to catch Gill..
here it is.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h...eekz/judge5.jpg

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:28 PM
Kovacs86

I love the new "Daredevillish" looks, streekz, and Dredd is one "well'ard" mother ****er... I never knew much about him. What's the film like?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:29 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

thanks, it was my first attempt at designing my own sig..
i aint much of a hard core fan of dredd, but i have just started reading his stuff. so hopefully i can add loads more feats as i go along..
i gona start reading the batman/judge dredd files. so i will be adding dredd mixing it with batman hopefully tomorrow..
as for the film.. dont ask!! laughing out loud

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:38 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

its about time this was made

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:40 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The film has all the potential elements - I even thought Sly Stallone was a good pick to play Dredd. But, he apparently had too much input, and the director - Danny Cannon - couldn't match the tone of the book, which is like a satire of Dirty Harry mixed in with other things regarding everyday politics. The wrong story too; they get Stallone out of Dredd's gear way too early, when he should have spent nearly the entire running time in the helmet.
I've heard for years they're trying to start over; maybe film, maybe TV. I'll tell you, when I hear Dredd speak in the comics, I think of the actor Clancy Brown.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was terible

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:55 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

yes you just took the words outta my mouth..
he was out of dredds gear way too early..
hope they do a better one.

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:56 PM
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
The film has all the potential elements - I even thought Sly Stallone was a good pick to play Dredd. But, he apparently had too much input, and the director - Danny Cannon - couldn't match the tone of the book, which is like a satire of Dirty Harry mixed in with other things regarding everyday politics. The wrong story too; they get Stallone out of Dredd's gear way too early, when he should have spent nearly the entire running time in the helmet.
I've heard for years they're trying to start over; maybe film, maybe TV. I'll tell you, when I hear Dredd speak in the comics, I think of the actor Clancy Brown.
You HEAR Dredd speak in the comics? Man.... I think you need a doctor ASAP. So, I saw the game Dredd VS Death at "Game" for £7, is it worth it? What's the game like? And where sjhould I start reading Dredd?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 05:58 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

if they do theyshould pretend it never happened and start over like in batman begins, and not tell u who it is until take of in end, try to keep secret from public as well in real life cool ay

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:01 PM
Kovacs86

Not tell you who is who? You mean not sy who Dredd is?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:05 PM
Etrigan
?

Dredd works better as a mysterious giant of futuristic enforcement.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:08 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I know v. little about him. Where should I start collecting?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:10 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
You HEAR Dredd speak in the comics? Man.... I think you need a doctor ASAP. So, I saw the game Dredd VS Death at "Game" for £7, is it worth it? What's the game like? And where sjhould I start reading Dredd?

Ha-Ha. It is to laugh.
I'm talking about when you read a character and get to know them well, their diction and such. It makes me think if they spoke in real life, who would they sound like. For Dredd, the closest that comes to mind for me is Clancy Brown, from The Shawshank Redemption and Starship Troopers. If they did a cartoon Dredd, he should do the voice.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:29 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i mean dredd, or take of but end film when about to show

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:42 PM
Kovacs86

I think a drak Dredd TAS would ROCK, they're doing that with Spawn I hear...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:00 PM