KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Vs.

Flash Vs.
Started by: NiņoAraņa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Flash Vs.

hmm...let's see

A. Northstar
B. Aurora
C. Quicksilver
D. Northstar and Aurora
E. Northstar and Quicksilver
F. Aurora and Quicksilver
G. NS, A, and QS

and if this has been done before...no expression

also, it's Wally West Flash...

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Last edited by NiņoAraņa on Dec 4th, 2006 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:16 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Clears it.

King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused

nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

yeah, it's wally west flash.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:18 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Clears it easily.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:18 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

I didnt read the whole list, but I assume that all those guys are low-level speadsters that people wish were on Flash's level. But I could be wrong...
Oh, sorry! I did't see Aurora!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:19 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Wally West?

He loses. To all of them.

Wally currently has no access to the speedforce, as it's encapsulated in Bart Allen. smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

even without the speed force wally is still fast enough for time and dimensional travel he return to his kid flash speed level. even among the flashes wally was in a league of his own

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:44 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh lord, sure Aurora and Northstar can go lightspeed themselves but Wally as noted is in a league of his own. Only chance they have is Aurora's hypnotizing light, but even that is skeptical.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:50 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

hmmm...so all three of them have no chance?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:51 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunbu04
even without the speed force wally is still fast enough for time and dimensional travel he return to his kid flash speed level. even among the flashes wally was in a league of his own

I thought, even as Kid Flash, Wally was tapping the speed force?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:55 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

QS is nothing to the twins or Flash so he wouldn't help, and Flash could steal the trios speed and add it to his own. He has vastly superior speed feats than these three combined.

This is their only chance:
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...light118-22.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...light118-23.jpg

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:57 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Soljer
I thought, even as Kid Flash, Wally was tapping the speed force?

He was.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:57 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
He was.

Well then, as far as I know, he is entirely powerless in this fight.

If not specified, we go by current versions, yes? Currently, Bart Allen is the ONLY person able to tap the speedforce.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:05 AM
lorddreamer

Bart Allen, yea, he was. Im positive the youngest one (who's name escapes me right now) is being called the most powerful, though. I'm not a big Flash guy, though, so... can somebody who knows Flash clear that all up for me?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:15 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

currently there r only two flash left the first flash jay and brat allen the second kid flash now the 4th flash

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:27 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

but how powerful is Bart? And has he cracked the SF??

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:35 AM
-K-M-

Bart Allen is the strongest Flash ever, he has the entire speed force inside him and could do things as Kid Flash Wally couldn't as Flash. Such as speed read and retain all knowledge and make duplicants.

Currently Jay can only go mach 1, as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore.

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 4th, 2006 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 01:52 AM
lorddreamer

ok thnx

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:05 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bart Allen is the strongest Flash ever, he has the entire speed force inside him and could do things as Kid Flash Wally couldn't as Flash. Such as speed read and retain all knowledge and make duplicants.

Currently Jay can only go mach 1, as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore.

Yeah, Jay only has pre-speed force powers. Bart has the entirety of the Speed Force within him, and none of the other speed force users can tap it anymore.

Hence, Wally is just an average joe, more or less.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:17 AM