KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil (& Kid Devil)

Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil (& Kid Devil)
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil (& Kid Devil)

Okay 2 fights

1) Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil

2) Ghost Rider vs Blue Devil & Kid Devil

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:43 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Blue Devil wins via trident sending Ghost Rider back to Hell.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:35 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghost Rider can go in and out of hell all he wants with his new upgrade.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:36 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I have read the new series and Lucifer basically allowed him to cross over so he could cross over with him onto our plane.

He has yet to show effortlessly cross over from one plane to another

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:39 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Is the new series any good?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:40 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he gave him the power to do it. read issue 3-4

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:41 AM
-K-M-

Decent, I like the idea of Lucifer. Think of the Jet Li movie, "The One".

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:43 AM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starhawk
No he gave him the power to do it. read issue 3-4

Thanks I have it, he has yet to cross over effortlessly.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:44 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

oh thanx...I'll probably just by the graphic novel when it comes out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:46 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

He tells strange he;s going to drag Lucifer back into hell. This shows he can do it without Lucifer's co-operation.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:53 AM
-K-M-

and yet he has not done anything of the sort...yet. Hence my comment he hasn't crossed over effortlessly.

Also that was simple character boosting, but he has yet to show he can cross over with ease.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:55 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr Strange told him that he was given the power to do it and so far there has been nothing to indicate that power has been removed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:58 AM
-K-M-

There's nothing to indicate he can do it easily as we don't know how he can transverse the planes. Hence no on-panel feats...yet.

Simply boosting to Strange who he believed was Lucifer at that time is not concrete evidence of how he can easily transverse the planes. It was him angry and wanting revenge.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:04 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No but it was stated that lucifer gave him the power to go in and out of hell and we have seen no evidence that power was removed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:10 AM
-K-M-

Yes, but have we seen him do it? no. Have we gotten an explanation how he does it? no. Do we know he can do it easily? No. Hence my comments.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:13 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was stated on panel that he was given the power to and we havent seen any proof that it was taken away so we have to assume he still has it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:16 AM
-K-M-

Once again read what I said, I'm not denying it but we have yet to see how he can achieve this or if he can do it easily. As of yet he has no on-panel feats crossing over. See what I mean?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:19 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but we know he was given the power and no evidence it was taken away so we assume he still has it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:28 AM
-K-M-

...ooook, look at my post above, I even said he had it but we don't know the principles or his ability to do this. For all we know if he uses it again it would be a one way trip, or leave him fatique or whatever. As of right now, no on-panel feats or explanation yet so it's impossible to explain his "new" ability would work especially since Blue Devil could rountinely return him back to Hell.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:32 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Prove to me that he no longer has the power with on panel proof and I will believe you.

2) He might not have time to do it before Ghost Rider gets to him.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:34 AM