KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet

Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet

OK Kiddies. This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald. So Imma put her to the test.

She gets one day prep for each battle. Each battle takes in the Earths Stratosphere.

She gets Use of Her lasso, Sandles, Sword, bracelets and Tiara. If she can make it past lvl 5, She gets her armor, and her Gauntlet of atlast. She can use any power that she has used before barring the Godwave.
In order for he to pass to the next round, she has to knock out, subdue, out punch, kill, or use one of her gifts to gain a victory. How far does this low lvl herald being go?

1. Terrax
2. Air Walker
3. FireLord
4. Nova
5. Stardust
6.Red Sift
7.Silver Surfer
8.Forgotten One
9. Morg WOL.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:45 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

My guess is she makes it past 5. I don't know anything about Red Sift.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:08 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Re: Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK Kiddies. This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald. So Imma put her to the test.

She gets one day prep for each battle. Each battle takes in the Earths Stratosphere.

She gets Use of Her lasso, Sandles, Sword, bracelets and Tiara. If she can make it past lvl 5, She gets her armor, and her Gauntlet of atlast. She can use any power that she has used before barring the Godwave.
In order for he to pass to the next round, she has to knock out, subdue, out punch, kill, or use one of her gifts to gain a victory. How far does this low lvl herald being go?

1. Terrax
2. Air Walker
3. FireLord
4. Nova
5. Stardust
6.Red Sift
7.Silver Surfer
8.Forgotten One
9. Morg WOL.

I'd get her to 5 and that's it. The first 4 heralds aren't that impressive to me.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:36 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

With Stardust being pure energy and virtually unkillable I don't see Di making it past the 5 spot. In fact with the battle being restricted to the stratosphere I'd have to call this a stalemate unless Stardust just don't give a damn destroys the Earth with a blackhole while fighting. If so, can Diana survive in the vacuum of space?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:52 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Re: Wonder Woman Runs the Heralds of Galactus Guantlet

This one is a doozy. Diana has been catagorized as a low lvl herald.

herald?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 12:58 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

She stops at 2 or 3. Most likely 3 because Air-Walker never lives up to potential. Firelord takes her...she may stalemate him at best.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 01:27 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tru-marvell
With Stardust being pure energy and virtually unkillable I don't see Di making it past the 5 spot. In fact with the battle being restricted to the stratosphere I'd have to call this a stalemate unless Stardust just don't give a damn destroys the Earth with a blackhole while fighting. If so, can Diana survive in the vacuum of space?

The lasso has ensnared beings made up of nether before. It can grab and energy being.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 01:31 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I doubt stardust would care about blowing up a planet,and he could always try to send her to a cosmic hell but she may escape.She would probably bring something out that would kill them both though.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 01:36 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Martian_mind
I doubt stardust would care about blowing up a planet,and he could always try to send her to a cosmic hell but she may escape.She would probably bring something out that would kill them both though.

There are other ways to defeat energy beings. WW has been shown to reflect the OE back at DS. She could deflect a blast from Stardust back onto himself.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 02:20 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

They only call her Harold because she's damn ugly.

She'd probably get to 4 or 5, fighting at her best.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 02:21 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

She loses at 1

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:17 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

The heralds of galactus are not push-overs. Wonder Woman stops at Terrax.

If these battles were individually seperated, the heralds take the majority.

The only battle I see her having a chance to take the majority in would be against airwalker.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Dec 16th, 2006 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:39 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Nova should be behind Firelord.

And unless this guy is having a real bad day, she doesnt get past him.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:13 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
Nova should be behind Firelord.

And unless this guy is having a real bad day, she doesnt get past him.

Firelord would lose to Diana worse than He did to Spiderman. What's he going to do? Burn her? We see how well Heat works on Diana.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:12 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

With standard equipment she stops at 1.

With this boosted up equipment she stops at 3.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soujaboy
With standard equipment she stops at 1.

With this boosted up equipment she stops at 3.

You mean the equipment she has with her at all times via the Wonderdome? And every one seems to think Terrax isn't all that. Your saying she stops at three when terrax has been beaten by the freaking new warriors. Yeah, your not biased.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:29 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Firelord just dumps the gravity of a small sun on/around WW and then transports her far away from earth and waits for her to depower being away from Earth then kills hersmile

PS I take back the killing part Firelord probably wouldn't kill WW but he could overpower her with his abilities.

Last edited by Soleran on Dec 16th, 2006 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:37 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
Firelord just dumps the gravity of a small sun on/around WW and then transports her far away from earth and waits for her to depower being away from Earth then kills hersmile

NOt that he does that in comics ever. He seems to get beaten by the likes of Spiderman. WW has been in outerspace before, for months at a time, and hasn't depowered. Now i really know you dont' know jack about Diana. She beat a Daxamite when she was Months away from the Earth.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:41 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

NOt that he does that in comics ever. He seems to get beaten by the likes of Spiderman. WW has been in outerspace before, for months at a time, and hasn't depowered. Now i really know you dont' know jack about Diana. She beat a Daxamite when she was Months away from the Earth.

AWESOME, use an absolute crap showing of Firelord to illustrate how WW can beat him!

Wonderwoman doesn't have any low showings to illustrate exactly what you are saying with Firelord huh, HUH?

Yeah based on Firelord's powerset he just gravity dumps her and waits decades to depower WW, time isn't a factor for Firelord as it is for WW in this circumstance.

Anyway in my opinion Firelord stops her more often then not, Nova should be 3 anyway and Firelord 4.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:44 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
AWESOME, use an absolute crap showing of Firelord to illustrate how WW can beat him!

Wonderwoman doesn't have any low showings to illustrate exactly what you are saying with Firelord huh, HUH?

Yeah based on Firelord's powerset he just gravity dumps her and waits decades to depower WW, time isn't a factor for Firelord as it is for WW in this circumstance.

Anyway in my opinion Firelord stops her more often then not, Nova should be 3 anyway and Firelord 4.

Of course in your opinion. Every one else seems to think Firelord isn't all that. he hasn't shown that he has the goods to put her down. Where are you getting your opinion from? What are you basing your theory of her defeat at Firelord on? Has the Firelord actually done this decades old gravity dump that you speak of? or is it hateration making you come up with any senario just so that Diana doesn't do so well. The things that I mentioned she is capable of, she has done. Show me firelord doing a decades old gravity dump thing and I'll concede.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 08:49 PM