KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Runner vs. Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman

Runner vs. Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman
Started by: Madvillain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Runner vs. Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman

Runner

vs.

Supes
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

who wins?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 11:49 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Heres a thought , since the Space Gem allows you to go ANYWHERE. Couldn't you theoretically make it take you inside your opponents head thus causing their craniums to explode !

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 11:51 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

dunno, but he has telepathy and control over emotions anyway. thats good enough. lol

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
dunno, but he has telepathy and control over emotions anyway. thats good enough. lol

Won't work on Diana. I think Cap and Superman are strong enough to hold him while she lasso's him. They can't do anything to him but command him to go to sleep or something. I dont' know if Diana's weapons can really kill him. I dont' know how the elders react to magic.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:20 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Won't work on Diana. I think Cap and Superman are strong enough to hold him while she lasso's him. They can't do anything to him but command him to go to sleep or something. I dont' know if Diana's weapons can really kill him. I dont' know how the elders react to magic.

Are they strong enough to hold him? Maybe.

Are they fast enough to catch him? Hell no.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:37 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Are they strong enough to hold him? Maybe.

Are they fast enough to catch him? Hell no.

They are def strong enough to hold him, They don't have to be fast enough to catch him. if this is a fight, he would be using combat speed. I don't know If I've seen his combat speed sans the time gem.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

They are def strong enough to hold him, They don't have to be fast enough to catch him. if this is a fight, he would be using combat speed. I don't know If I've seen his combat speed sans the time gem.

The Runner had the space gem. Quit showing off your marvel ignorance.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:48 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Runner had the space gem. Quit showing off your marvel ignorance.

I know he had the space gem. I said I dont' know if I've seen him sans the space gem. MEANING WITHOUT IT. Since he currently doesn't have it, we have to go with the forum rules. He isn't stated to have it in the OP.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:49 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I know he had the space gem. I said I dont' know if I've seen him sans the space gem. MEANING WITHOUT IT. Since he currently doesn't have it, we have to go with the forum rules. He isn't stated to have it in the OP.

You said time gem. Hence, ignorance.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:09 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said time gem. Hence, ignorance.

My mistake. You know what I meant.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:17 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

My mistake. You know what I meant.

You know if I messed something up about Orion's Asto Harness, or the Omega Effect, or which Lantern's use starheart magic and which don't, you'd be ALL OVER my ass about some supposedly "DC ignorance and Marvel fanboyism," so don't play it off so quickly.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:31 AM
Madvillain

strong enough?

i dont know he over powered surfer pretty easily...

fast enough?

well surfer couldnt even touch him

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 05:39 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

The same Runner that Silver Surfer couldn't even outrun? The same Runner in which Silver Surfer couldn't overpower?

Runner takes majority here. If you give the Runner the Space Gem then it's a slaughter.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 05:59 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

k...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:25 PM
ctu_stylez
Restricted

Account Restricted

runner in a cakewalk.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:40 PM
ctu_stylez is currently offline Click here to Send ctu_stylez a Private Message Find more posts by ctu_stylez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do we know how fast the runner is without the space gem?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:42 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Everyone likes to comment how Runner WTFpwned Surfer, but fail to remember when Surfer got back at him. Besides Superman > Surfer strength wise unless Surfer amps himself.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

If I remember well he doesn't really use speed he just uses the space gem to jump from one place to another or something like that. I need to read again that scan of Thanos describing Runner's use of the Space Gem.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
If I remember well he doesn't really use speed he just uses the space gem to jump from one place to another or something like that. I need to read again that scan of Thanos describing Runner's use of the Space Gem.

That was with his use of the Space gem.

Didn't he steam roll the Surfer without the space gem?

Also, the Surfer never really 'got back' at the Runner.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 08:50 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

well without the space gem he's still hella faster then anyone in this thread, the space gem just allowed him instantanious travel....

you don't name a guy Runner and make him slow erm

(lmao at WTFpwned!)

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 09:23 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote