KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Professor Hulk vs Immortal Hercules

Professor Hulk vs Immortal Hercules
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Professor Hulk vs Immortal Hercules

Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:53 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

regular hercules will crushed pro hulk immortal herc is a overkill

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:36 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think it would be a good fight. Professor Hulk is just as strong and tough and is a good fighter to.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:38 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

Hercules H2H is better most being in MU including Thor

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:43 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hulk is no slouch

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:45 AM
golem370

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:46 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunbu04
Hercules H2H is better most being in MU including Thor

Thor's and Hercules' hand to hand skills aren't quite THAT impressive. Not compared to the likes of the REAL martial artists - Captain America, Iron fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, Stick, etc.

Compared to the Hulk, though? Yeah, I'll give you that one.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:49 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Thor's and Hercules' hand to hand skills aren't quite THAT impressive. Not compared to the likes of the REAL martial artists - Captain America, Iron fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, Stick, etc.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:52 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Soujaboy

Oh come now - they are experienced fighters, and Hercules has some GREAT wrestling skills, but they aren't nearly as skilled as Captain America, Shang Chi, and their ilk.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:54 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hercules and Thor are the greatest warriors in Asgard and Olympus

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:00 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh come now - they are experienced fighters, and Hercules has some GREAT wrestling skills, but they aren't nearly as skilled as Captain America, Shang Chi, and their ilk.

I guess

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:04 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by golem370
Hercules and Thor are the greatest warriors in Asgard and Olympus

And, oddly enough, the greatest warriors in the godly domains are no match (skill wise) for the greatest fighters in the mortal realm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:06 AM
hunbu04

why r they no match

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:24 AM
jrodslam

Ya know something. I agree completely. I guess they'd be impressive in "Brick" standards.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by hunbu04
why r they no match

1) Feats, by which we primarily go on these forums
and
2) Handbooks, which we usually don't reference, but these agree with the feats in this case. They usually describe Thor and Hercules as experienced fighters but not a "Master of martial arts."

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:31 AM
hunbu04

hercules is so skilled that no one under beyonder level can break his neck hold

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:32 AM
olympian

And, oddly enough, the greatest warriors in the godly domains are no match (skill wise) for the greatest fighters in the mortal realm.

You wouldnt have it other way at comics. If those guys beside being alot more powerful wer also more skilled as theyr experience would indicate, you wouldnt have place whatsoever for the streeth level to do anything.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:41 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by olympian
You wouldnt have it other way at comics. If those guys beside being alot more powerful wer also more skilled as theyr experience would indicate, you wouldnt have place whatsoever for the streeth level to do anything.

Explain it away however you please - it is, in fact, the case at hand.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:40 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Hulk smash!

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:55 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Professor Hulk vs Immortal Hercules

Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Prof Hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote