KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Drax vs Wolverine,Sabretooth & Cyber

Current Drax vs Wolverine,Sabretooth & Cyber
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Current Drax vs Wolverine,Sabretooth & Cyber

Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 04:50 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

..... no expression

You can't be serious can you? What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:01 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
..... no expression

drax is popular, can't beat logan who's immortal

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Drax for the win.

But I'll admit, this is mostly cause I like Drax. Little is currently known about him, as far as strength and durability goes. His only real showings as 'current' have been in the Annihilation mini. He ****s up entire armies, but that says little for his strength. erm.

Who knows? Drax just seems like the new cosmic badass. I'll go with him just for that fact. smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:04 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by Grimm22
..... no expression

I only asked because he is depowered.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

And he has the daggers

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He also killed Thanos. And that feat alone IMO, gives him the win over these guys.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But people say that he only was able to do that because he was made to do that and I personal believe Death had something to do with that.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:09 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Drax is the silver bullet to Thanos' werewolf. He's made to kill Thanos. It's just bred into him. This was the only opportunity he had to do it, because he has never won in a straight up fight.

Anyway, Drax should take this team.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:11 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But like I said just as Chronos made Drax to kill Thanos Death also kept him from dying. So she had to alow him to die for him to die

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:13 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess it was just his time. That seemed to be the realization that Thanos had seen.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:14 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I have a feeling there going to be a Obi-Wan Kenobi where he said strike me down and I will become more powerful then you can imagine

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:18 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I dont know, if its to the death I favor the team.

As for a knock out........I dont know.
The trio may not be strong but Cypher is a scary Mofo.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:41 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They may lift around 15tons

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:42 AM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

I think the team could take it, they all have healing factors, adamantium and excellent fighting skills, they should wear Drax down eventually.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:28 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Wally West
I think the team could take it, they all have healing factors, adamantium and excellent fighting skills, they should wear Drax down eventually.
I really, REALLY doubt that they are going to wear him down! He fought, how many waves of the Annihilation without stopping or slowing down.
Hell, his whole fight to Thanos was him fighting through a planet full of the wave, and going through ships killing everyone that gets in his way, until he finally got to Thanos.

Owned one of the same things that it took Firelord going into a coma to beat.
Took out Delinquent.

Drax also seems to be a way better fighter, and he is faster with reflexes and groundwork.

Drax wins.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

He seemed to get more powerful/stronger the closer he got to Thanos, he realised this was the time he was going to get Thanos and nothing was stopping him, in issue #1 or #2 Nova has to save him from a few of those bug things.

I think its the healing factors that give the team the win. I mean Wolverine is immortal isn't he? sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:46 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Wally West
He seemed to get more powerful/stronger the closer he got to Thanos, he realised this was the time he was going to get Thanos and nothing was stopping him, in issue #1 or #2 Nova has to save him from a few of those bug things.

I think its the healing factors that give the team the win. I mean Wolverine is immortal isn't he? sad
Determination?
Also, well, as soon as he was in the fighting mood, or whatever, he absolutely crushed everything.

Wolverine can die. He just can't stay dead unless he does certain things when he is there. When he dies, he can die by chosing, or he has to lose to a being, to stay dead.

He can die, just like any character (he died in a plane crash...), he will just come back.

Also, a kill, or a KO, BFR, etc, equals a win in these boards.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:54 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Gah! The 'rumor' of Wolverine being immortal is so inaccurate, it's disgusting.

He isn't immortal in the 'Elder of the Universe' sense. He CAN be killed. He HAS been killed. Dozens of times, at least. His soul, it seems, can simply come BACK to the corpreal world post-death. He dies, he just ressurects shortly afterwards.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 03:10 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote