KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Joker runs the Gauntlet

Joker runs the Gauntlet
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Joker runs the Gauntlet

Joker has to take these guys on with one day prep time how far does he get. P.S. he really wants them all dead.
1. Robin
2. Batman
3.Cap America
4.Wolverine
5. Gambit
6. Spiderman
7. Iron Man (one week prep)
8. Hulk (one week)
9. Superman (one month)
10. Thor (one month)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:51 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Stops at batman or Cap

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:51 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

If joker wanted batman dead he would have been years ago.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:53 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stops at batman or Cap

co signed

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

stops at bats

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

With a Days prep I can see him beating Bats or Cap MAYBE 5/10...

How he beats wolverine, assuming its a standard fight and not him getting a surprise attack, is beyond me.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:02 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by inamilist
With a Days prep I can see him beating Bats or Cap MAYBE 5/10...

How he beats wolverine, assuming its a standard fight and not him getting a surprise attack, is beyond me.

Plenty of gas/tranquilizers. Wolverine has fallen prey to them before.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Soljer
Plenty of gas/tranquilizers. Wolverine has fallen prey to them before.

But he is immortal now....

and he took a nuke....

shifty

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:41 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by jgiant
If joker wanted batman dead he would have been years ago.

The same could be said that If Batman wanted Joker dead he would have killed him

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:11 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

and he took a nuke....

shifty

logan is cool

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

and he took a nuke....

shifty

Healing from a nuke doesn't mean he didn't die first. Perhaps his trip to and back from death was just shown off panel. The frames that happened with Nitro showcased MANY of Wolverine's deaths, as a pseudo-retcon.

Also, nuclear fallout does not include knock out gas.

Lastly, Wolverine is not immortal in the sense that the Runner is immortal. Wolverine CAN and HAS been killed many times. He simply comes back. That's not immortality, that's ressurection.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:39 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Soljer

Lastly, Wolverine is not immortal in the sense that the Runner is immortal. Wolverine CAN and HAS been killed many times. He simply comes back. That's not immortality, that's ressurection.

He's like the Marvel comics version of Jesus

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 01:53 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

He gets to 6 or 7.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:11 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

joker takes out the guy who almost always beats him and cap?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:31 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
joker takes out the guy who almost always beats him and cap?

1. Ra's al Ghul has proven multiple times in the past, and Ra's has, on panel, admitted to be Joker's intellectual inferior.

2. Joker, who is smarter then both Bats, and Cap, has one-sided prep.

3. Batman has to win in the comics. He's the hero. But that rule doesn't exist on the forums.

4. For the purpose of this thread, Cap should prove to be even less of a challenge then Bats.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:42 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Joker could have killed Batman dozens of times. But that wouldn't have been very fun, now would it? Joker is tricky to predict, in the greatest sense of the term. I believe he may have been the very first fully homicidal maniac villain in comic books (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Im thinking that if someone like that wants you dead. I mean really wants to watch as the life drains from your body, then theres no stopping him for robbin, batman, or cap. I'd say Wolverine kills him though.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:52 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Muck101
Joker could have killed Batman dozens of times. But that wouldn't have been very fun, now would it? Joker is tricky to predict, in the greatest sense of the term. I believe he may have been the very first fully homicidal maniac villain in comic books (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Im thinking that if someone like that wants you dead. I mean really wants to watch as the life drains from your body, then theres no stopping him for robbin, batman, or cap. I'd say Wolverine kills him though.

stops at bruce wayne

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 02:15 AM
Smurph
------

Stops at 7

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 02:18 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

any scans proving Joker's intellectual superiority over Batman?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:07 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

6 or 7.. he has prep he will find a way to take out logan from a distance like stated above with tranq and/or gas. robin with a blunt object, batman is dead... he isnt screwin around and is out for blood in a real sense i figure hed kill him, and soon after captain america.

spiderman will most likely take him out with that spider sense crap, if he somehow pulls out a victory. ironman owns his ass.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:13 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote