KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » IC Villians vs. Xmen Villians

IC Villians vs. Xmen Villians
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

IC Villians vs. Xmen Villians

I was looking at this wall paper I have of the DC villians featured during the whole IC thing, And I was like, Hmm I wonder if they could take The Xmen villians, whom I have regarded as being the best rogues gallery of villians in comics. So what do you all think?

Sinestro
Cheetah
Zoom
Bizarro
Black Adam
Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Slade

vs.

Magneto
Apocolypse
Juggernaut
Mr. Sinister
Sabertooth
Exodus
Holocaust
Nimrod

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:06 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

wat is DC Villians gona do to im assuming classic Jugg/with a combo of Magneto/Exodusright behind him. I notice you got Zoom in there but it comes down to stalmate cuz Zoom cant hurt Juggs and Juggs aint putin hands on him unless his mind is f*cked.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:48 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Sinestro and Black Adam plus Zoom and Bizzaro, and you've got the core strength of the IC team.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:57 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sinestro and Black Adam plus Zoom and Bizzaro, and you've got the core strength of the IC team.

I kinda figured Dr. Light and Sinestro were the core of the IC team and Magneto and Exodus where the Core of the Xmen villians. Tho Apoc when Non jobbing could probably own most others.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:47 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: IC Villians vs. Xmen Villians

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was looking at this wall paper I have of the DC villians featured during the whole IC thing, And I was like, Hmm I wonder if they could take The Xmen villians, whom I have regarded as being the best rogues gallery of villians in comics. So what do you all think?

Sinestro
Cheetah
Zoom
Bizarro
Black Adam
Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Slade

vs.

Magneto
Apocolypse
Juggernaut
Mr. Sinister
Sabertooth
Exodus
Holocaust
Nimrod

Magneto/Apoc/Sinister/Sabertooth kill Sinesto

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:57 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
db_renji

This is an intense match. At first i want to go w/ team x-men seeing exdous and Apoc and Juggs. But when you really look at the power on the side of team IC. Not a curb stomp either way.

Maybe X-men 6/10 or Maybe IC 6/10. Cant really say.

Respect Superman Respect Captain Marvel Green Lantern

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 05:15 AM
db_renji is currently offline Click here to Send db_renji a Private Message Find more posts by db_renji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote