KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Extremis Ironman vs Wonder Woman

Extremis Ironman vs Wonder Woman
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Extremis Ironman vs Wonder Woman

No Godwave

Who takes it?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:22 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Wonder Woman. Easily. Extremis gets too much credit for upping the anti with Ironman. It has not made him be able to cut into the top tier class of DC characters. erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:46 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Didn't he got toe to toe with Sentry?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
No.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:16 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Wonder Woman. Easily. Extremis gets too much credit for upping the anti with Ironman. It has not made him be able to cut into the top tier class of DC characters. erm
Ante, bro.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:16 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Depending where the battle takes place, Iron Man, may be able to use the environment to his advantage. Strength-wise It's close, but Wonder Woman probably has the edge in raw strength.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 10th, 2007 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:51 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by golem370

Yes, Extremis Iron Man did battle with Sentry.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:52 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Evangel94

eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:56 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Extremis Ironman vs Wonder Woman

Originally posted by darthgoober
No Godwave

Who takes it?

This is a toughie. Wonder Woman clearly has a huge strength advantage, but the Extremis upgrade put Iron Man into a whole other speed class than he was before (he was able to match spiderman's agility and surpass it, which is saying a lot).

The human non-armored that was upgraded with Extremis was able to run at 300 mph on foot. Iron Man's durability isn't that great though, as first time he fought Sentry he got one-shotted when Sentry attacked him from behind, and second time only won through trickery which he won't be able to use against Wonder Woman.

Let's compare advantages:
Strength: Wonder Woman by a large extent
Speed: Iron Man by a fair margin (Extremis upgrade put him in top tier for speed and agility).
Fighting ability: Wonder Woman, but due to armor recording combat moves, only by a small amount
Durability: Wonder Woman by a slim margin
Attack tricks & gadgets: Iron Man by a large amount (his armor can record and defend against fighting moves, plus has a huge bag of tricks to call upon).

I'm going to go with a slight majority to Iron Man, 6/10, with Wonder Woman easily getting some wins in on this.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:26 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

5/10

it seems pretty even to me WW just needs a couple shots to take him out but she's not going to get all of them

plus Iron Man has a lot of gadgets (not all of them are gonna take WW)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Evangel94
Yes, Extremis Iron Man did battle with Sentry.
He didn't toe to toe with him though and was obviously outmatched, the only thing Iron Man beat was a weak firewall. Something that won't help him against a bloodlusted Princess of the Amazons.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:44 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Extremis Ironman vs Wonder Woman

Originally posted by Kutulu
This is a toughie. Wonder Woman clearly has a huge strength advantage, but the Extremis upgrade put Iron Man into a whole other speed class than he was before (he was able to match spiderman's agility and surpass it, which is saying a lot).

The human non-armored that was upgraded with Extremis was able to run at 300 mph on foot. Iron Man's durability isn't that great though, as first time he fought Sentry he got one-shotted when Sentry attacked him from behind, and second time only won through trickery which he won't be able to use against Wonder Woman.

Speed: Iron Man by a fair margin (Extremis upgrade put him in top tier for speed and agility).
Fighting ability: Wonder Woman, but due to armor recording combat moves, only by a small amount
Attack tricks & gadgets: Iron Man by a large amount (his armor can record and defend against fighting moves, plus has a huge bag of tricks to call upon).

I'm going to go with a slight majority to Iron Man, 6/10, with Wonder Woman easily getting some wins in on this.
Did you just say he beats Wondy in speed by a fair margin?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:46 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Going toe to toe does not entail getting wtfpwned and then winning via plot device.

And Iron Man has nothing on WW's speed and reflexes.

Edit: And this has been done before.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Jan 10th, 2007 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Extremist Iron Man strong enough to move a third of the Earth? I don't know that much about him. Can he move as Fast as the God Mercury? Can he Punch Diana As Hard as Superman or Zoom? Is he as good a fighter as Thor? If he is then, WW is in trouble. I don't know enough about Etremist to give a good opinion but I know you would need these things to stalemate of beat Diana.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:49 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Let's just ignore the fact that IRON SPIDEY smashed Tony clean through a wall and dodged every shot. Close to spidey , my ass !

The human non-armored that was upgraded with Extremis was able to run at 300 mph on foot.

Non-factor. Stark used a 'revised' version of the virus. So whatever the Extremis thug did doesn't matter.

Iron Man's durability isn't that great though, as first time he fought Sentry he got one-shotted when Sentry attacked him from behind, and second time only won through trickery which he won't be able to use against Wonder Woman.

Pretty much

Yup

WRONG

Diana punched out ZOOM , tripped Flash and can keep up with Supes.

Once again WRONG . The armour recorded EVERY punch Caps ever thrown , as in long-term. A few hits from Diana wont allow stark to suddenly know her entire 'move-list'

SLIM !!!! laughing

When I see Ironman get knocked clean through the atmosphere , near to the sun and then all the way back again THEN it'll be a 'slim margin'

Dian's various magical items pwn ANYTHING Stark can come up with.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 03:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Iron Man takes this again

Attachment: _adam___s_iron_man_by_sickbastard.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:01 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man takes this again

You draw that picture ?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:04 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

Did someone say Ironman had her in speed?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:04 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by grey fox
You draw that picture ?

Nah, I wish I could draw that good though big grin

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:05 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Innerhype
Nah, I wish I could draw that good though big grin

It's pretty good (though the groin cables and chunky shoulders are a little iffy)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:12 PM