KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anubis Vs. Thor

Anubis Vs. Thor
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Anubis Vs. Thor

The Anubis vs. everybody series continues, this time against the son of Odin.

Anubis gets all subweapons and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

Thor gets Mjolnir. If people want to discuss alt. scenarios, such as belt of strength, go ahead. This is classic, I know even Anubis can't win against RK Thor.

Ok, fight time.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 07:38 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Anubis Vs. Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Anubis vs. everybody series continues, this time against the son of Odin.

Anubis gets all subweapons and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

Thor gets Mjolnir. If people want to discuss alt. scenarios, such as belt of strength, go ahead. This is classic, I know even Anubis can't win against RK Thor.

Ok, fight time.

Thor

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 07:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok, why? I'd like a reason.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 07:56 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Thor

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 07:58 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Ok, why? I'd like a reason.

Surely. Is this the deity from Marvel

Last edited by guy222 on Jan 13th, 2007 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

Judging from Jehuty and Dolores's showings Anubis is a high class 100. But not Thor's level of strength. Anubis can be taken down by multi Gigaton blasts which means Thor shouldn't have too much trouble damaging him.

Thor

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:37 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Here's my reasoning on that. Thor has to hit Anubis first (IE: Zero Shift and Anubis may be faster than Thor), and 2nd, Jehuty's self destruct was over 20 gigatons in power. And Anubis's torso survived the Aumaan shockwave, and god knows how strong that is. Not to mention the self healing SSA system or the subweapons. But if not Thor, then who is at Anubis's level?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:41 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by guy222
Surely. Is this the deity from Marvel

Thor has encountered tougher foes smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:49 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Guy, at least give me a bearing on how close the fight is. I'm trying to gauge Anubis's power.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:53 PM
Galvaclaw

That is a good point. Thanks to Metatron Nohman may have super reflexes.In the game the limbs of the mechs move incredibly fast. Another thing Thor has on occasion shown a weakness to pericing weapons. If Anubis' spear can cut him his chances go up.

If it was in comics it'd be top tier. But not at the high end of it where Superman, Green Lantern and Thor sit. It's not quite at the 'my power is potentialy limitless phase' yet.

Durabilty wise it has to be assumed to be on par with Jehuty. Who basically fell apart after Auumann exploded. Anubis can heal but it needs an impressive external power source to do it.

It could give guys like Apocolyspe or Wonderman a good challenge.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:55 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Again, Aumaan was designed to destroy an entire solar system and it used compressed space and spacial warping, and it was pointed out several times in the game that using compressed space as a weapon negates the defenses of Orbital frames, like how the vector canon can't be blocked or how the urenbeck catapult destroyed Jehuty's armor. Aumaan is that same kind of energy, but to the 10th or 20th power. Even the Silver Surfer would take a serious beating from Aumaan.

See, in game, Jehuty can regenerate it's internal power reserves, which it uses for the SSA recovery system. And Dolores was capable of using external energy sources to repair herself. Damaged Jehuty, and Naked Jehuty had unlimited subweapon energy (which powers all special attacks including the SSA system), which means Aumaan Anubis has potentially unlimited power.

Finally, I should have spelled this out initially, but I consider Nohman to be a handicap for Anubis. This fight is between Anubis & Thor, not Nohman & Thor. Let's say Anubis has an AI of Nohman, like Viola and Nephthis. Otherwise Thor has too high a reaction speed difference.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 10:11 PM
guy222
With my gal

Guy, at least give me a bearing on how close the fight is. I'm trying to gauge Anubis's power.

Alright, just PM

Watching the game at the same time

Ur fair

smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 10:17 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok. Go Ravens. **** the colts. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 10:59 PM
guy222
With my gal

Ok. Go Ravens. **** the colts. stick out tongue

I back. Them Colts winning

Damm

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:24 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah, it's over. 15-6, Colts win. sad Oh well, they're gonna lose to the Chargers. stick out tongue I'm not picking anyone for this next game.

With regards to the AI, consider IDOLO and how the AI went rampant. And that was a prototype that was unfinished and it's pilot wasn't fully in control.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:05 AM
guy222
With my gal

Yeah, it's over. 15-6, Colts win. sad Oh well, they're gonna lose to the Chargers. stick out tongue I'm not picking anyone for this next game.

With regards to the AI, consider IDOLO and how the AI went rampant. And that was a prototype that was unfinished and it's pilot wasn't fully in control.

Saints losing now. I got Garcia

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:55 AM
HaSon

lol @ Ravens losing after talking all that smack this past week

Thor wins but Anubis could do damage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:01 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

So 3-5/10 for Anubis?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:05 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

What could Anubis do against Thor anyway?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:06 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

So 3-5/10 for Anubis?

I giving Thor 7/10

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 03:07 AM