KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zatanna vs. Shuma-Gorath

Zatanna vs. Shuma-Gorath
Started by: Madvillain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Zatanna vs. Shuma-Gorath

Zatanna

vs.

Shuma-Gorath in his realm.

since people think she can defeat Strange, im assuming she can also take on Shuma-Gorath in his realm as Strange has on several occassions.

who wina?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 10:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Shuma Gorath 10/10.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:36 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Zatanna vs. Shuma-Gorath

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
Zatanna

vs.

Shuma-Gorath in his realm.

since people think she can defeat Strange, im assuming she can also take on Shuma-Gorath in his realm as Strange has on several occassions.

who wina?

Shuma

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Personal opinion: Given the insane magic feats Strange has done, and that he is the only person to ever beat Shuma in his own dimension......,this is going to be a marvel version of La Blue Girl. Comparing Zatanna to strange is a joke. There is no one in DC under Abstract level that beat Strange at magic. Only the LT has stopped Strange outright. As for Zatanna, well, she gets to find out how many tentacles Shuma-Gorath really has......

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

lol@the last sentence.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 12:31 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah. if you've ever seen La Blue Girl, you can see why I think Shuma would enjoy himself there. As a matter of fact, where else would you get the inspiration for something like him?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:18 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah. if you've ever seen La Blue Girl, you can see why I think Shuma would enjoy himself there.

sick

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

As a matter of fact, where else would you get the inspiration for something like him?

many other hentai (not that I would have any experience with that)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
many other hentai (not that I would have any experience with that)

Was tentacle hentai even around in the early 70's?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Was tentacle hentai even around in the early 70's?

probably, it is known to date back to ancient japan

I won't post the picture but this wiki article has an ancient pic of tentacle hentai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_...herman%27s_Wife

but on topic Shuma is way beyond Zattana especially in his own dimension

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:56 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Shuma-Gorath was actually inspired by Cyaegha from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:16 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Most of the elder gods were inspired by the Cthulu mythos. Even the phrase elder gods was probably lifted from there.

Zatanna should say "Emoh og annaw I". If not, she gets screwed, and judging from the replies on this thread, in more ways than one.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:16 AM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Zantanna doesn't have a chance in hell, it took Dr. Strange to kill himself to beat Shuma-Groth and Dr. Strange is more powerful than she is. Shuma-Groth 10/10

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:22 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote