KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stardust vs Mindless Hulk

Stardust vs Mindless Hulk
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Stardust vs Mindless Hulk

smile

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 10:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Stardust vs Mindless Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
smile
no

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:35 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by bigbran
no

yes

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:36 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

yes

yes

co-signed.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Stardust vs Mindless Hulk

smile

Hulk

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

no

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:43 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

OK, for one, Stardust is immune to physical harm.
What does Hulk do?

He got his own staff struck through his head, and then got it hammered into his head, while also destroying the planet beneath him, and then got reconstructed in the next panel (or something like that).

He can make, actual powerful black holes (other than the pussy ones in comics), that open a portal to another dimension, that even Beta couldn't really resist.

He can destroy planets. He can take planet destroyers easliy.

He is second powerful, next to Surfer in heralds, and probably the most durible by far.

You can argue for Hulk beating Surfer all you like, but there is no way in hell he will ever beat Stardust, ever!

Stardust 10/10.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What are the extent of Stardust's powers? Has he had more than the one fight from Stormbreaker?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:57 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Stardust is underated and yes blackhole would easily dispatch Hulk.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:58 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:58 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What are the extent of Stardust's powers? Has he had more than the one fight from Stormbreaker?
Showing more power in one battle, than any other herald (minus Surfer, and Morg).
He will need more battles for sure, but he has shown powers that would put him second.

Also...
Destroying the Annihilation Wave?
Nova saying that only the heralds could do it?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 03:05 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, for one, Stardust is immune to physical harm.
What does Hulk do?

He got his own staff struck through his head, and then got it hammered into his head, while also destroying the planet beneath him, and then got reconstructed in the next panel (or something like that).

He can make, actual powerful black holes (other than the pussy ones in comics), that open a portal to another dimension, that even Beta couldn't really resist.

He can destroy planets. He can take planet destroyers easliy.

He is second powerful, next to Surfer in heralds, and probably the most durible by far.

You can argue for Hulk beating Surfer all you like, but there is no way in hell he will ever beat Stardust, ever!

Stardust 10/10.
Not saying stardust wont win but beta ray bil who is basically thor bested stardust and everyone knows hulk and thor have kicked eachothers ass.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 05:01 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by xmeat
Not saying stardust wont win but beta ray bil who is basically thor bested stardust and everyone knows hulk and thor have kicked eachothers ass.
Not really. He stuck his staff through his head, and he came back a panel later.

Bill went apeshit on Stardust and Stardust was trying to calm him down even when Bill was trying to crush his skull.

Also, Bill has a thing called a magical hammer... and Stardust is also immune to physical force, something Hulk only has.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 05:28 AM
Ouallada

Originally posted by guy222
Hulk

Is screwed.

In my opinion, Stardust is easily among the upper tier of heralds, under SS and Morg, and probably around the same level as FO. By default, with all the powers heralds have, and hulk being one dimensional as he is, even though he can be considered as very low herald level, most if not all the heralds should take 9-10/10 against hulk.

Additionally, Stardust is pretty invulnerable to physical damage, which is all Hulk has. Even in his battles with Bill, I thought Stardust came out looking better. One as obviously going all out, while the other was arguable not. Add his power to his physical invulnerability and we have:

Stardust 10/10

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:12 AM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HULKSTER04
True to the NAME

Powerwise Stardust is a genuine, but if he faced off the Hulk for strength he's bar-b-qued.lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 07:55 AM
HULKSTER04 is currently offline Click here to Send HULKSTER04 a Private Message Find more posts by HULKSTER04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Powerwise Stardust is a genuine, but if he faced off the Hulk for strength he's bar-b-qued.lol

yes

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 08:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think his saving grace in this battle is that once his body is destroyed he continues on in an intangable form.

I'm not going to delve into the crazy crap Hulk does with grabbing ghosts with his hands and stuff but based on his one and only, I think, appearence, it looks like Stardust has hand.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:15 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk 10/10. No single herald could beat the hulk alone.

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:54 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk 10/10. No single herald could beat the hulk alone.

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow.

It is offical you are an idiot. no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:56 AM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ouallada
Is screwed.

In my opinion, Stardust is easily among the upper tier of heralds, under SS and Morg, and probably around the same level as FO. By default, with all the powers heralds have, and hulk being one dimensional as he is, even though he can be considered as very low herald level, most if not all the heralds should take 9-10/10 against hulk.

Additionally, Stardust is pretty invulnerable to physical damage, which is all Hulk has. Even in his battles with Bill, I thought Stardust came out looking better. One as obviously going all out, while the other was arguable not. Add his power to his physical invulnerability and we have:

Stardust 10/10

laughing the hulk would eat his head for dinner. How can he fight without his head ?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:56 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote